Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Run your own Soviet Union

Hadn't seen you in awhile.

My people live in isolation kinda. I mean one area even if only a few hundred meters away is not connected to the others, they don't and many times can't go there. So I end up with more pubs and stores and other things than needed if I organized a little better but no, you live right next to the steel mill and the boss of the republic didn't leave room for a road or a path so that you could even visit anything on the other side of the mill. You might hear the music from the pub on the other side but you will go to your sides pub cause the other side of the mill may as well be Mars.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve. LOL I was actually on the other side in a tournament against Forgotten Honor or whatever they were called. I think they/I won but I don't remember that. I WAS A TANKER FOR THEM LOL.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    08-17-2022
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, put the fixes in your next 5-year plan. Soviets had lots of 5-year plans. ... until they didn't.

I was in the single digit temperatures of northern Maine; not too far from Mt. Washington, New Hampshire. That's the furthest north I've been in the Eastern USA. It was friggin' cold, but the forests were nice to hike.
    WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32: [WaW]TA/CA

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOOOOO, too damn cold up there, never going. Gonna be 18 tonight and thats too damn cold for me anymore.

My less than 5 year plan is, Well I'm waiting for a way to send the lazy ones to gulags, so far no gulag though a crime and punishment system is kind of in the game and a more involved version is coming. Well theirs gulag mods but instead of being forced there the game makes it a regular work place so no real/simulated suffering.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve. LOL I was actually on the other side in a tournament against Forgotten Honor or whatever they were called. I think they/I won but I don't remember that. I WAS A TANKER FOR THEM LOL.

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Workers and Resources 25% off right now

I hadn't messed with helicopters until this week, lots of others use them for construction and firefighting. I've yet to turn on fire in the settings and usually just use a regular construction office when I don't have something built for cash by outside contractors.

BUT THEN I built another tourist area and wasn't getting the tourist up in the mountains cause they don't like riding a bus from the train station that long. So after figuring out the helipads and the different ones I set the helicopters to leave my republic and bring back tourists, damn, I filled the mountain hotels all the way up in a hurry. They can land close to them and they just walk there.

You can get the trains up there but theirs a lot of land leveling and switchbacks to do it. What ever the first stop is, no matter if its train, bus, helicopter or airplane, the hotels and attractions can't be too far away or they never get there.

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CRIME AND PUNISHMENT HAS BEEN ADDED

Water and sewer is going to come out soon but I'll turn that off. Crime though, I will play with that turned on.

Prisons everywhere for the Proletariat <--- I spelled that right the first time, thats unreal, a word I've never typed before.

The first paragraph in the quote below is always my main problem with factories. I didn't know people walking to/into the building was stopping others from working there. I'd have literally 3 people for every job in some cases but the factory not fully staffed. Was still making loads of money off of my car industry and nuclear fuel but I kept seeing it was not fully staffed and I coulda been making more. I knew to turn off passengers and students on my work bus lines cause then the workers can't get into the station.

Usually I try to make it all walkable and dispense with the bus lines but apparently that was clogging things up and it won't now. If the bus drives into the work place then they go to work there. Couple of things in the changes will cause me to do things differently, how happiness works, I will have to see how the loyalty changes turn out. The happiness/fertility connection along with alcohol. I usually have pubs everywhere to keep them happy but this will cause more bad health effects and less children. Hopefully the modded doctors offices I got will still work right.

The railroad distribution office likely won't affect me cause I like assigning a train to route and leaving it on that route.

I've always got colleges and with living quarters so they should finish their education.

People are griping in the steam forums but its mostly tiny crap. The biggest complaint (and has been for awhile) they want roads with tram tracks in the middle. I think I know why that hasn't been done, IMO its cause then you have to code a road and a rail line together and they are totally separate in the game, they cross and the cars stop but thats it. Some dude made a video where in his own private mod he had them but he had collisions turned off so they could pass through each other when either the road vehicle turned or the tram turned but the road vehicle didn't. Then you have, how will the stations work, sure the peds walk right through everything but in the game they cannot get on anything except at a stop. I suppose a wide piece of road with a station in the middle will do but I don't know what they are planning. They had a roadmap as to what they were going to add and in what order, I don't think tram tracks were on that list when the game came out.

Changed calculation of free workplaces

This problem is in the game a long time ago. Many citizens just walking to building, but they still even during walking occupy the workplace, this resulting in the loss of productivity of buildings - due to buildings was never occupied fully by workers. This mechanics was now changed and you should always get all buildings (with enough workplaces around) just full of workers. Seems no issues appear during the testing related to this mechanics

Content Update #9 introduces a new Crime and Justice system along with three new buildings - Police Station, Regional Court and Prison. Crime and Justice will have an impact on the overall happiness and health of your citizens and will be affected by the overall government loyalty and unemployment.

Aside from the new Crime and Justice mechanics, the new update also adds the long awaited railway distribution office. Unlike classic rail schedules and lines, all the player needs to do is connect the source and destination buildings and the railway distribution office automatically decides when and where to deploy the trains and how many cars they should have for the job at hand.
    Content Update #9 features:

• Three new buildings available - Police Station, Regional Court and Prison.
    • Criminality added to citizen behavior adding a new layer of complexity and challenges for players to manage.
    • Criminality feature difficulty levels can be managed or even switched off by the player.
    • Additional duty vehicles such as police cars are now available.
    • Long-awaited railway distribution office has been added.
    • Many other gameplay and mechanics improvements.

Features:

• Police, Court house and Prison has been added
    • Criminality has been added
    • Railway distribution office has been added

Other changes to be noted:

• Changed happiness citizens mechanics
    • Electronics now getting obsolete and harder to manufacture with higher game year
    • Quality of living now more depend on citizens happiness
    • Decreased by 30% random sick for citizens
    • If emergency patient threaded in hospital, now after return home more health is added, also in prisoner or orphan is threated, it stay in hospital even longer and even more health is added. Also was fixed problem when this mechanics was not worked for kids/prisoners/orphans at all
    • Fixed long time problem about workers not possible to full all building's workplaces, due to long walking.
    • Rail distribution office was added
    • Added new overlay preferences (cannot visit doctor, free flats, etc.)
    • Added icon into vehicle windows, which will show vehicles can load vehicle, or vehicles where vehicle can be loaded
    • When opened monument window it show which building it affecting
    • German and Slovak language update (German still WIP sorry)

• Demand for electronics was decreased
    • Now when crime & justice is turned on ongoing (existing) map, crime level of citizens is almost 0% to give player opportunity to build police stations, court, prison
    • Better distribution of cases to police station
    • Optimized court trial processing
    • Fixed issue prison buses not displaying correct checkboxes in vehicle schedule
    • Fixed wrong text comment when relocating the prisoners or kids from orphanage
    • German language correction
    • New police cars

Bunch of other stuff here https://steamcommunity.com/app/78415...nr=2_9_100003_

I know I know I'm likely the only person playing this game here or even including the discord people who never come here but I love this game.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    08-17-2022
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bailing_Out View Post
    Prisons everywhere for the Proletariat <--- I spelled that right the first time, thats unreal, a word I've never typed before.
    Proletariat. There, that was first time for me typing with any spelling. Ha. It still doesn't look correct, but then I'm no scholar of Marxism. Correction, I have studied these guys:

Marx-and-Lennon.jpg
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that I'm older, I've decided Groucho was cooler than Lennon or even Lenin. In the past I would not have even considered that to be the case, especially with Lenin.

The game has changed with all the new updates and addons. They tweaked the formulas or whatever and this now makes less or more of this or that. I will have to play a couple of times with ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD. I began schooling the children and thought this does not work as well as I thought, then I found out its more complicated, you have to have kindergarten and then the grade school and high school seem to be combined, I thought the lower grades were all combined. The game tells you some of these people are too dumb to work even in my coal mines. Workers will not go to work if their kids have no school and the game has no mechanism for importing eunuchs with high and college education.

So instead of making steel, building cars and making a fortune, I'm exporting coal out the asz just to make ends meet AND THEY AINT MEETIN! Thats a busing issue though which I have to figure out, which is one of my weaknesses in the game, yes setting up bus lines is my weakness. The coal is all in the mountains on this map and putting housing there is a pain so they got to be bused to work. I think exporting coal would make enough to break even, if I was getting enough coal out of the mountains but I am not filling the mines with workers.

I am never going to turn on the water and sewage when they add that, that is a step too complicated for me now and likely then. I have police station but they don't seem to do anything, although I'm seeing reports of crime, I'm guessing they must need a court and a prison so those will get added tonight. I thought maybe they'd just go around shooting criminals and take care of it themselves.

I say all that about new complicaions but you wouldn't believe what people in the steam discussion forums want aside from trolley streets, THEY WANT IT EVEN MORE COMPLICATED WITH BUILDING AND ROAD MAINTENANCE. One even wanted to be able to clean out an old factory and modernize it. I figure he won't get that, he might get, if he's lucky, a mechanism where the factory "wears out" and you have to build a new one. He wanted it to where you had to have workers tearing out all the old stuff then putting back in new stuff.

Pretty sure the roadmap doesn't go that far, I'm not even sure they will ever get trolley streets.

One guy has bought the game like a year ago, he's getting mods but will not play it until it gets more complete. I am assuming the game will become his life when that happens or he'll say, this isn't complicated enough and will uninstall it.

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made a suggestion in the forums that prison sentences should be enhanced for low loyalty. I have all my cops and secret police driving old classic Russian and American cars from the 30's, 40's and 50's.

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The devs have spent the last two news reports or maybe 3 talking about streets with tram tacks embedded in them where they run with the cars. The problem I see is none of the pictures of what they've done show any other vehicles except the trams on the street . Now maybe they are just waiting on the dudes to code the other vehicles to not run into them and of course getting the collisions right.

A modder made his own version of this, looked a lot like what the devs have done to tell the truth, but he had to turn off collisions so he never released it, it all worked in his video except the trams and other vehicles just ran through each other. He had the other vehicles on the street.

Been reading quite a bit about the harder settings and how to do that, I've kinda been practicing it but I doubt I will ever do what the call the Cosmonaut level. People do it now but the devs are going to come out with the settings so its easier to set up. Theirs levels of hardness below that that its more likely I will do. Cosmonaut seems a bit much

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BIG MISTAKE LOL. I spent two hours meticulously building out a small pipeline network to fuel a set of what I thought were power plants that ran on fuel but it turned out they ran on just oil.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    08-17-2022
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Putin oil is worth top dollar (no, Ruble better).

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [WaW]CA|Melvin View Post
    Putin oil is worth top dollar (no, Ruble better).
    Yeah, in RL his freaking economy is doing better now than it was, ruble is worth more than before all the sanctions. I am now of the opinion the US caused the war, I've read enough stuff that I just can't see it any other way. I still want the killing to stop but I no longer care who wins.

In the game of course its not but you have to make rubles, most of the things you do/finance are in rubles, dollars are okay to make but you can't buy as much western stuff cause most of it isn't available to you. You can pay contractors with dollars to build things but since you don't have many coming in they don't last long. The west doesn't want your crappy Soviet cars LOL.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    08-17-2022
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

... The west doesn't want your crappy Soviet cars LOL.
    Yes, but the West wants the oil. (new) Soviet Union for the win!

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but the West wants the oil. (new) Soviet Union for the win!
    Well the really stupid thing is we have enough of our own oil that we don't need them. The US could supply Europe with natural gas as well but for political reasons the democrats would rather beg the Saudis and Venezuela for oil and gas than produce our own.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    08-17-2022
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Indeed, that's stupid: squandering our energy self-sufficiency.

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm slowly working my way into the cosmonaut mode, which is more interesting and requires more planning. You don't pay contractors to build things, you do not order materials and have them appear in you logistics hubs. You have trucks drive to the border to get those supplies.

• Custom map - sure if you want, but no free population
    • Money amount - Hard
    • Unsatisfied citizens reaction - Great (Hard)
    • Energy management Buildings + vehicles
    • Night/Day cycle - Enable
    • Building fires - Frequent
    • Global events - Enable it when they come out
    • Pollution - Enable
    • Year of start - 1960
    • Vehicles availabillty - Lock according year
    • Education simulation - Complex

Thats how the cosmonaut players setup the start of a game. Now, it will be awhile before I do the fires and I do not like the day night cycle so that likely will never be done by me. I might do pollution soon but not right away.

The guys who came up with the cosmonaut mode are something else

Another short portion and then the link to it

In short, No Deus Ex Machina
    Fairies do not float down from the sky and bring your remote community food, electronics, clothing or alcohol. When they run out, it is YOUR fault comrade leader of the Republic. And they will let you know in unhappiness and escapes.

How do I get resources from the border IMPORT area?

• You BUY a road vehicle at the border depot
    • You assign it a route from IMPORTS across your map

Can I use a train? Sure, just follow these simple and easy steps

• You build a Construction Office
    • You use trucks to supply all of its materials
    • Assign it to build a Rail Construction Office
    • You build a Rail Construction Office
    • You use trucks to supply all of its materials
    • You build track
    • You use a Construction Office to build a Rail Depot at the border
    • You purchase a train at the border
    • You assign it a route from IMPORTS across your map

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1995764447

Theirs a discord for it with likely even more stuff but what he gives there is enough for me for now.

WE ARE ALL AWAITING THE TRAMS THAT RUN ON THE STREET WITH THE CARS!

We all seem to think thats going to solve transportation issues . Unlikely, but it will be better than running trams like a railroad where it all has to be separate, I don't even bother with them now.

What is needed is bus stops like in RL, I suppose I could try to make one of those in the editor but I assume the reason its not been made already is it requires the entire bus station infrastructure, coding it to where 20 people can stand at a pole would likely cause a mess

Also subways are coming. You can already build underground power and liquid and even heating lines though the power lines are not as reliable IMO so I've gone back to running power lines above ground. The underground view is better than in other games I played so you can see what you are doing.

Okay I've gone on and on long enough , so in conclusion , about time for a thread read by 4 people, the game I got going now is millions of rubles in debt so I will likely start a new one in a few minutes and try to go most of the cosmonaut mode. They say its less expensive that way anyway.

Saw the 21CW thing when using the smilies, I haven't seen or heard of any of them for a long time, even though one of them banned me I hope they are doing okay.

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird things happen with the game. You have these things called distribution offices that you put vehicles into and tell then to distribute things here and there, well sometimes they just quit working and your industry runs out of raw materials and you wonder why they aren't doing anything. Then after my brain gets in gear I look and I find the office is just sitting there full of trucks not going anywhere.

Those things save gas, cause otherwise you have to have trucks running back and forth all the time and sometimes they are full going and coming because the place they deliver to is full, thats what the distribution office is supposed to solve. Its supposed to deliver when needed but it stops. I am trying out simplifying their schedule. Using the small modded versions that only have room for two trucks and just having that small office only do 1 or two things. Maybe it will work.

A funny thing in a way is the people are, okay, they complain about not having this or that, "We don't have a kindergarten so I cannot work". Well I build one and even if kids in the same building are going to it they can't see it and are still complaining theirs no kindergarten AND THEY LIVE RIGHT BESIDE IT. Now it takes time for them realize its there even with the vanilla kindergarten, the modded versions it takes forever.

I've started two different games since I posted the last post, I am currently 2 million rubles in debt in the game I'm on now, I got up to 6 or 8 million in the game before that.

They says its cheaper (in game) to do the cosmonaut mode but so far it has not been for me. Its the time it takes to get the things built you need so you don't have to buy everything at the border. I buying power, gravel, stuff to make asphalt with and concrete, then food and every damn thing else. In a game where I'm using contractors I have it built then I have what I need and don't buy from the border in any way.

Thats it for this long winded report LOL

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The game has some bugs that I hope are being reported, I don't know who to tell. Trucks that are supposed to deliver stuff just stop being able to empty themselves when they get there, its like they are constipated.

So I'm doing or trying to do the cosmonaut mode and the trucks screwing up is a real hindrance to that so I of course cheat to make up for it but that doesn't get me to breaking even. Last game ended 8 million rubles in debt. Started another with a new strategy last night, going to go see how that works in a few minutes.

Also in that game either the buildings or workers were messed up a the end. They either couldn't leave the building to work or just didn't go to work. Messed up my whole coal mining community LOL.

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made a hideous bus stop but it does what I want
    I wanted a bus stop like the ones I remember as a kid when I lived in the city, Their was a pole and maybe a bench if you were lucky, bus pulled over but not totally out of the way, picked people up and let them off.

I finally found the words to add to my building ini to make it drive thru but I have no like bus stop stuff in my editor, their is a bench but I didn't put it in there. I used to street lamps or parking lot lamps as the pole. Had top use two in order to get it wide enough to fit 75 people.

Figured out if you want it drive thru DO NOT add road connections in the editor. Instead you add these words to the building ini
    $CONNECTION_ROAD_ALLOWPASS
    16.000 0.0 0.0
    15.000 0.0 0.0

$CONNECTION_ROAD_ALLOWPASS
    -16.000 0.0 0.0
    -15.000 0.0 0.0

And you get connections and everyone can pass thru. It was a fun search through the files to find those words.

I would post the bus stop in the workshop but first it is really bad looking and I have no clue how you do that with this game. I knew with other games. I will take a screenshot of it and post it later

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have now built a hideous shop with food, clothes electronics and alcohol. Its ugly as hell. I have to do some screenshots of these but everytime I think of it I have the game off.

I have also figured out the words to the ini to basically put alcohol in most buildings. A kindergarten is next on my hit list.

Edit: Ahh once you put the alcohol in it becomes a pub and does not serve as a kindergarten
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 08-10-2022 at 01:23 AM.

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, theirs certain crashes in this game that mess with you. I and keep wondering WTF is up with that. So just now and several times before that I kept deleting this road and it will crash if I delete any part of it. So now to continue the game I'm playing I cannot delete that road. I kept doing things I had done before the crash to test and it turned out to be that.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    08-17-2022
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have now built a hideous shop ... Its ugly as hell. ...
    Comrade, welcome to the Soviet Union!

Edit: Ahh once you put the alcohol in it becomes a pub and does not serve as a kindergarten
    Yes, but the little kids can still get vodka. Wonder Vodka -- "Helps build strong bodies 12 ways."

Damn, theirs certain crashes in this game that mess with you. I and keep wondering WTF is up with that. So just now and several times before that I kept deleting this road and it will crash if I delete any part of it. So now to continue the game I'm playing I cannot delete that road. I kept doing things I had done before the crash to test and it turned out to be that.
    You should get Beta Tester pay. Oh wait. If Microsoft's Windows updates don't pay users, why should 3Division?

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Comrade, welcome to the Soviet Union!

Yes, but the little kids can still get vodka. Wonder Vodka -- "Helps build strong bodies 12 ways."

You should get Beta Tester pay. Oh wait. If Microsoft's Windows updates don't pay users, why should 3Division?
    The shop works great, it gives them food, clothing, electronics, then I watch individual stats on one of the tiny people, they drink 2 or 3 liters of alcohol and leave.

I hoped building the kindergarten with alcohol would cause more people to work there.

I've usually do not post on steam or anywhere else about crashes, I just assume someone else will or if they do not then its likely a problem with my install or computer

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turns out I had made a bus stop building the game could not tolerate and as the game went on and the more it was used the more it crashed.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    08-17-2022
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm curious what you think about the support to this game and the pace of fixes and improvements.

Since you started this last October, have you seen a good amount of improvement in quality and features?
    If they show their bugs-to-fix list, is it getting shorter?
    Have you been happy with the Features (not meaning bug fixes) introduced since you started playing?

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm curious what you think about the support to this game and the pace of fixes and improvements.

Since you started this last October, have you seen a good amount of improvement in quality and features?
    If they show their bugs-to-fix list, is it getting shorter?
    Have you been happy with the Features (not meaning bug fixes) introduced since you started playing?

I have never submitted a bug report. They do have patches quite frequently for problems. You'll notice when playing that suddenly something works much better than it did. Go out of game and notice "oh it downloaded some stuff". Theirs a buttload of guys who play who are close to the devs who tell them about problems, test branch, others. If they have a list like that I have never looked at it.

As far as features go they constantly, until recently, have been adding things to the game. They are supposed to add trams on the roadways and some other complicated stuff like subways. They did water and sewage not long ago but I don't bother with them.

They added crime quite awhile back but the cops I have never seem to solve any crimes lately so maybe a bug or something there. If you have enough cops, a court and a prison though it doesn't matter, the citizens don't complain.

They are going to totally change the way any tunnels are created, so thats taking some time. Maybe all this needs to go together or it won't work, the subways, trams on the road and the new way of doing any tunneling. The subways will be able to connect to the tram tracks from what I've heard. That might cause some delay.

The problem I created above was because I was trying to make a bus stop on the road/in the way of other vehicles and I will try again.

My main problem is the citizens do not see or use things I have built, they still complain the sports arena/workout place doesn't exist even if its right beside their apartment building. They betch about not having a kindergarten when it is literally right there and has places available. So they get unhappy and leave which is expensive.

Overall I am very satisfied with the game. I can always cheat a bit to get around citizens unrealistic unhappiness LOL

Just looked, a 1.8 mb update, maybe my citizens will stop being unreasonable, it might be something else though.

BRB. Can't tell what it was and they haven't said anywhere I look. It might have had to do with crashes which I was getting even without using my messed up modded buildings. Its why I have it auto saving every 5 minutes. Its not going to be a finished game for awhile yet.