Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Run your own Soviet Union

Hadn't seen you in awhile.

My people live in isolation kinda. I mean one area even if only a few hundred meters away is not connected to the others, they don't and many times can't go there. So I end up with more pubs and stores and other things than needed if I organized a little better but no, you live right next to the steel mill and the boss of the republic didn't leave room for a road or a path so that you could even visit anything on the other side of the mill. You might hear the music from the pub on the other side but you will go to your sides pub cause the other side of the mill may as well be Mars.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, put the fixes in your next 5-year plan. Soviets had lots of 5-year plans. ... until they didn't.

I was in the single digit temperatures of northern Maine; not too far from Mt. Washington, New Hampshire. That's the furthest north I've been in the Eastern USA. It was friggin' cold, but the forests were nice to hike.
    WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32: [WaW]TA/CA

Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOOOOO, too damn cold up there, never going. Gonna be 18 tonight and thats too damn cold for me anymore.

My less than 5 year plan is, Well I'm waiting for a way to send the lazy ones to gulags, so far no gulag though a crime and punishment system is kind of in the game and a more involved version is coming. Well theirs gulag mods but instead of being forced there the game makes it a regular work place so no real/simulated suffering.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.