Yesterday
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drunk Bailing Out thread

yeah I'm drunk n many threads I know but whatever.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 05-18-2020 at 01:09 AM.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Drunk Bailing Out thread

"Melvin may have to delete this LOL"

Nah, you did it before me. If I did anything, it would be to move it to the off-topic area... a.k.a., the Mess Hall.
    WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32: [WaW]TA/CA

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [WaW]CA|Melvin View Post
    "Melvin may have to delete this LOL"

Nah, you did it before me. If I did anything, it would be to move it to the off-topic area... a.k.a., the Mess Hall.
    Well I'm drunk again and still worried bout my wife with her cancer. Shes talkin bout not having anything done. Of course what shes seen with my family is influencing her. My mother, my brother, well you may as well have shot them in the gut and watched them die slowly. Thats what chemo did to them. It did them same to other members of my family but other people were cured by it, not in my family. Of course she asked me what I would do and of course I said I wouldn't do a damn thing (cause of my family's history) and now I wish I had kept my mouth shut, I would have a surgeon cut out what they could. It may not work out the same with her. Some people chemo works on and some it kills.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I would probably go for both the doctors AND the family's advise if it were me, (and hope they agree). But on life and death stuff, you should get a second opinion from a doctor.

Three women in my immediate family got breast cancer. Early detection was crucial. One caught it early and only got a lumpectomy; no other treatment. That was decades ago and she is still kickin' butt. Another didn't fair so good since the cancer had metastasized. She had mastectomy, then radiation, and then chemotherapy. She died a few years after the detection. That was back in the 80's. The third caught it before it spread. She had mastectomy, radiation, chemotherapy, and since the cancer type was hormone sensitive she got Tamoxifen hormone therapy to finish the treatment. That was about 15 years ago and she is very healthy and loving life.

I wish you and your family the best of outcomes.
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay,
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 06-15-2020 at 02:28 AM.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We gonna talk to cancer doctor Monday. I got a bad feeling about it cause he keeps putting off my wifes chemo and radiation. My brother is coming 4th of July week cause I told him bout my bad feelings. I haven't lost faith, I keep praying for my wife but I know her family has the worst luck of any people I've ever known. She laughs about this of course cause she knows its true. I always hoped my families good luck would rub off on her and it did to certain extent. I won't go into it but my family is lucky as hell in a way. She didn't have the bad luck of the rest of them in many ways. She can't get away with it all though. **** THEY HAVE THE WORST LUCK I HAVE EVER HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. I've written about some of the crap my family has gone through but its nowhere near as bad as the crap they've gone through.

My luck just can't cover her, I can hug her as hard as I want but I can't fix this. I look in my daughters eyes and she expects it kinda cause of grandma and how long she went. I caint say it to her but I want to say "daddies families luck caint cover this". Her momma's families luck is too bad, its horrible. I told her this in a way, I said, "your family has the worst luck of any people I've ever seen" I know I shouldn't have said that but I did.

An example, back in the 70's, ****ers show up to rob their house. These are poor as hell people, they shoot her sister in the head and then shoot my wife's 2 year old niece in the head cause they want no witnesses. THEY KILL A 2 YEAR OLD CAUSE THEY WANT NO WITNESSES. Sister survives, shes never been the same since. THEY HAD NOTHING TO STEAL but both got shot in the head. THATS HOW BAD THEIR LUCK IS. I hit the table in the hospital room when they told my wife she had cancer and said "YOUR FAMILY HAS THE WORST LUCK OF ANYBODY I'VE EVER SEEN.

She laughed and said "We can only live until we die". I don't know what else to say after that.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK I couldn't post this here cause my daughter may know my password. My wife isn't going to do chemo or radiation. Her doctor told her she could but also said it might prolong her life but would worsen her suffering. Said it would not cure her. I've cried my *** off about this but have seen what chemo did to my family members. Basically you may as well have shot them in the gut and let them suffer and die, slowly but in less time than they might have lived had they not taken it at all. Anyway, trying to get her to take out her retirement 401 k money and let me rent and RV to go to the Keys like she has wanted to go to. Told her it sounds fine to leave me the money but she should get to spend some of the money she earned. Won't go now but I think in September she will.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

As we get old and outlast friends and family, it never gets easier. Its a horrible pain to see loved ones suffer. I wish your wife will go on that trip; whatever makes her happy in the time she has left.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. Yet I do. I fear the evil I may do without her cause somewhere inside I am an evil SOB, well in some ways. My oldest granddaughter, may keep me from much of it cause shes so smart and can talk me into anything.

I watch that old supreme court justice RBG keep right on going, seemingly no matter what, and even though I agree with nothing she thinks I keep praying for that little **** to keep on going. I don't know why, I guess my f ing humanity won't let me wish for her death even though many I agree with seem to do so. Won't change anything even if I were to go to the dark side, I just cain't bring myself to go there.

Tonight, without telling her exactly why, I told my oldest grandchild to pray for her Grams. She is too smart, she knew why even if she didn't know the disease her Gram has. I figured her purity, would be better than my ****ing prayers, the prayers of a horrible dark hearted sinner.

I'll be dead in a year without her, you know what bothers me about that, how ****ing selfish it sounds.

I did not want to knock HLL off the top but its saturday night so someone post some HLL stuff

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tonight I grilled for just me, wife just can't swallow the steak anymore no matter how tender it is. She had fish, hurt quite a bit to do it but she insisted I keep grilling what I want.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh my grandkids are here, they wore my wife out LOL. Actually she was already worn out from shopping for their school clothes and school supplies early in the morning.

I'm drunk but I really don't have any of my usual drunk stuff to say. Except I seem to be typing better than usual. My stupid brother couldn't last until 1015 on the phone, like a half hour and his old *** falls to sleep. I'M OLDER DAMMIT, I HAVE THE HEART CONDITION, WHY IS HE FALLING ASLEEP. Actually I think switching to whiskey is going to make me live longer then him. "Thats a horrible thing to say Baling_Out," yeah it is.

Anyway I'm going to post in the HLL thread to put it on top cause even though I aint bought yet I am going to. As much as I love WGT golf, I tend to gamble all my silver coins away in a big hurry as soon as I get them LOL. So I need a game where I am not gambling, even though its not for real money. I won't buy clubs with real money so I end up in big silver coin matches with people with much better clubs and half the time I beat them, even with my slow fingers but the other half loses all I have. When I get in a match with someone with those clubs and the par 4 is very long, well I'm screwed no matter how well I shoot. I can't get to the damn fairway on the first shot. You always play from the back tees on the big (silver) money matches. My old cheap clubs can't there.

So soon, I will have HLL but I got to get me an AR rifle, cause even in this small town I feel the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wife had a bad week. Sunday night I took off cause a my leg. Monday morning I saw how bad off she was when the folks called about her disability. Not SS but work. She couldn't do it, her hand shook so bad and she just handed me the phone saying "you have to do it". Well I didn't have to do anything, she'd already been declared disabled by the company so she's gonna get the payoff on that. What scared me was her being so scared to talk and all the shaking. She hadn't been eating and being at work during the night, I didn't know it. I just assumed. Spent the last week cooking gravy meals to get her strength back up, if she can't eat the main part she can at least get the gravy to go down. Throat cancer if you don't get that, their just isn't enough room to get the food to go down sometimes.

I've only been a grown azz adult a few times in my life. Had my mother, then I had to be one for a few months for the ex wife cause she was an idiot, then I married my wife and she was the adult cause as she would tell you I never was except for when my mom was dying, then I had to do it a little bit. Now, I have to be one, again. Not very good at it cause I'm childish in many ways which yall have seen at times. Its way harder to be her and know you're dying of cancer and not be able to eat worth a crap.

Dude I know who used to be a hospice worker told me to not let her get the tube going into her stomach very quickly cause as soon as they get that they go down hill real fast. How the **** am I supposed to break that to her. Nice to have the stent, heart works just fine now.

She told me when the stent got put in "you aren't allowed to die before I do, you've been alone, I never have." She moved from home to living with me. I keep thinking of that, she was diagnosed with cancer like 2 months after, it was like God saying, "ok you can't live alone and he has to live, well I can make you die first real quick". I know thats not how it works but, its on my mind. I promised I'd keep living and so far I have.

Sure you'll have more strength with the tube for a bit but it will kill you faster, maybe.

**** this hurts.

I know you youngins might wonder what its like to be married for decades, there are the good times, we've had those, plenty of them but at the end, you get these. She never smoked or drank or did any of the crap I did but she got cancer while I did everything and had to have a stent put in my heart but mostly I'm ok.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 10-04-2020 at 07:30 AM.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks for sharing, but it hurts like he11 to read it. I'm sorry for the pain your family is having. Yeah, decades before their time I've lost my mother and two longtime (from childhood), good friends. So sad to live through that. Love made it hurt, but also made it bearable.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay Melvin, the radiation helped some, just a little, she managed to eat some steak I had just cooked tonight. Not much but she ate it and didn't throw it up. The tube seems to work okay to the extent I can handle it which is not good LOL. She got mad for a minute but then she said "its okay Mike I know you weren't made for this". I messed up and let the pressure from her stomach shoot the Ensure drink back out at us. I know I cain't do that but now and then I mess up. I do the best I can.

She started crying bout Christmas yesterday, thinking she might not live to see it and I told her "you made it this far why the hell do you think you won't make it till Christmas" Of course that make me a hardass LOL. People who know her as just ****ing amazed shes gone on this long with the liver cancer and all that.

One of her old friends and our best friend, when I told her my wife mowed the yard while I was asleep said "shes not gonna stop", I then said she did it after chewing up like 10 mentos to get the sugar into her veins, then she repeated herself. "Lois is not gonna stop, she will keep working till she dies". I just wish she would let me take her on a trip but she won't.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aint ate much since.

Anyway this is a story bout last night, kinda funny. Grand kids were here, they went to bed with my wife like they always have. Oldest has some sort of bug, we don't know about, pukes in the bed. Wife can't do much about except get up. I have to change the bed with the youngest, who does not wake up, still in the bed, FREAKING DO IT, pull the sheet out from under her and put the clean one under her. They go back to bed, oldest pukes the bed again, while I'm washing the bed clothes from the last puke job. Wife says hell with it I'm sleeping in my chair and goes there. I change the bed again with the youngest still in it. Wakes up slightly, looks at me, goes back to sleep. TWICE, the bed was changed under her but she kept on sleeping. Puke never got near her. Her older sister says, "Ashlynn's a heavy sleeper." LOL

Will make it to Christmas, IMO, the tree is up early though cause she was scared she wouldn't see it one more time. I don't even know what to think bout that, never been faced with it.

Not as drunk as I want to be tonight cause she said "don't get that drunk". I'm still drunk as hell. I got to have this night to numb my mind a bit. I am not an emotionally grown up man LOL ,yall all know that. Want to drink more than one day a week but I don't, only Saturday night.

Shes scared shes gonna get hooked on pain pills cause she gets loopy sometimes. I told her, "you got cancer, you get to get loopy sometimes". Me and my brother, the amount she takes is nothing to us. Damn sure my former pill addict brother. I will admit that I sometimes give her more than recommended so she don't hurt, I can't watch that, I'm too weak to watch her hurt. I damn near die inside when I know shes hurting too much.

The only reason I'm alive today is her so I won't let her hurt more than I have to.

I stopped working awhile back(on personal leave), not gonna leave her in this house by herself anymore. I came home one morning and she was shaking and her arms going all over and I realized, she hadn't eaten, her blood sugar was so low she couldn't control her body, been home since. I was going to work, sleeping most of the day of course and then getting up to basically go to work again. I wasn't noticing she wasn't eating cause she couldn't. I've heard her moan in pain in the middle of the night and I can't imagine her doing that by herself.

For you younger folks who've not had something like this happen, this is the "for better or worse and in sickness and in health" part of marriage.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 11-22-2020 at 05:23 AM.