06-02-2020
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom Brady and Corona

I don't know WTF is wrong with Tampa Bay. Ok sure Tom might win you a championship but he is no where near as fun to watch as Jameis Winston, 5 touchdown passes, 4 or 5 interceptions is way more fun to watch than some guy who completes 70% of his passes, with 3 tds and no ints. Jameis throws a 60 yard td pass, 3 minutes later he throws a 60 yard pick 6. I swear whenever I saw Tampa playing I stayed on that station. Whenever I saw the Patriots on tv, I moved on.

Jameis always reminds me of a game I watched back in the 80's or 90's, the QB threw 4 td passes 3 ints, 2 pick 6's and the sideline reporter said to the coach after the game "how about your quartrerback, he really kept you in the game today", the coach looked at them and said "HE KEPT BOTH TEAMS IN THE GAME".

I am not gonna call it Wuhan virus cause Corona is much cooler. Some guy sneezed at wortk the other night and I yelled "OMG HES GOT CORONA EXTRA WITH EBOLA". People in the food industry like me will keep on working cause I figure they aint enough food in the pipeline for us to stop for more than 2 weeks, so why even stop. Until it actually gets into a plant I figure the individual plant will stay open. Corona can live on cardboard for 5 days, lots of cardboard in food plants. Everything in almost all businesses is packed in it.

I heard yesterday about some drug for malaria is supposed to maybe do something for corona but today nothing so i guess that got shot down.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

Last Online
    06-02-2020
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tom Brady and Corona

Corona/Wuhan fever isn't going away. They are aiming for herd immunity cause any vaccine they come up with is likely to be no more effective than the flu vaccine. So we all have to get it.

Jameis Winston, hell I'm signing him or Cam but Cam isn't as much fun, I mean if you got a QB who isn't winning anyway you may as well put someone entertaining on the field

Lets see if I remember how to post a pic, ok I found the button

Last edited by Bailing_Out; 04-18-2020 at 11:36 PM.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.