Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Mixed Scenario ARMA 3 thing I said I'd do

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1949757724

I've done about all I am going to to that. Its the mixed scenario I said I was going to make. Changing the computer made it take me awhile but I finally found and loaded all the mods necessary to finish it off. It has too much equipment on it but I wanted a bunch of stuff so if anyone wanted to try out mixing WWII, Korea and Vietnam they could so without having to edit it themselves unless they wanted to. It has my way of choosing loadouts on it. Right now it doesn't have a way to rearm so if you were to run out of ammo, you'd have to scrounge around the dead bodies to find something. That sounds fun actually so it may never have a way to rearm. I may put some rearm and heal stations on there when I feel like it. Maybe in a minute.

Actually I think I have to post the files to make them editable, I've never been able to edit anyone elses scenarios that I've subscribed to and downloaded.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 01-01-2020 at 01:55 AM.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

Last Online
    01-16-2020
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The Mixed Scenario ARMA 3 thing I said I'd do

Ok, Now the Snowman will rearm you, if you are near enough to him you and you can go into on of the field hospitals to be healed.

Ok those two modules are not working for me. It may be the custom loadouts won't work with setammo module or it just could be bohemia messed it up cause even my old compositions for repair and rearm are not working.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 12-28-2019 at 07:32 AM. Reason: not working
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks for plugging away at this. Hope you can find help in debugging it.
    WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32: [WaW]TA/CA

Last Online
    01-16-2020
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It a puzzle to do while I'm not working, I can't watch football all the time. Anyway, it still works, you just can't get more ammo automatically or get your self healed in the hospital. OH **** I think I just thought of how I was ****ing this up or at least what to search for..

Last Online
    01-16-2020
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok I get half decent at doing this crap (and thats damn generous) but then stop for some reason and since I have CRS it takes me forever to get it back, anyway I fixed the field hospitals to heal after 5 seconds. The generic rearm script I was looking for does not exist, I will have to make an ammo box that has everything I have loaded in the scenario.

Edit: thats a lie, I will continue to look for the unicorn. Had some whiskey and got honest with myself.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 12-29-2019 at 02:34 AM.

Last Online
    01-16-2020
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn I musta been drunk to post that.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 12-29-2019 at 07:10 AM.

Last Online
    01-16-2020
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1949757724

Made the sectors into rectangles and made sure everything works still. To do this I did the sectors the old way I learned cause the sector modules cannot be be square or rectangular, so you use a trigger as the shape and size, hooked up to the sector module and other stuff.

Fields hospitals work for both sides at the same time so if this were to be played you could find yourself in the same hospital with an enemy.

Ammo boxes are where the snowmen are, there is no snow They are easy to spot LOL.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 01-01-2020 at 01:55 AM.

Last Online
    01-16-2020
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making another now, it will be called Island War 1965. Its set on United Saharini, beautiful Island, two airfields, two connected islands, strip of land connecting them. That strip is also where the biggest city is. Probably use mostly the same loadouts but won't load it up with every damn thing I can find as vehicles.

Last Online
    01-16-2020
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok I haven't done much on this since I wrote that, had a stent put in my heart thursday night. I should have plenty of time cause the Doc said I couldn't work for at least a week. I swear I can feel the stent.

Buzz did you ever have a stent? Could you feel it in there after they did it, or have you heard anyone else say they could feel it?

Anyway I felt better as soon as it was in.

I was typical me in the hospital. After one night of having holes poked in me I got tired of it the next morning and said "no more holes" so they couldn't take and check my blood. Goddamn was the doctor mad at me, chewed me out, treated me like a petulant 10 year old, which was how I was acting, my wife got a laugh out of it. I was tired, I hadn't slept much before going down there to have test run, I didn't pass the tests and so then wam bam your naked and shaved in certain areas, one iv gets took out to be replaced by another then another, huge hole they make in your wrist vein to put the stent in, they do that and then someone is in to wake you up to take more blood every damn little bit, I was tired and wanted to sleep. Doc just says, "You can sleep when you get home".

He's great at running guilt trips and making you feel like you are killing yourself. Thing is about guilt trips is, I was worked on by the best, my mother, he's good but she'd beat him like a drum in a contest.

Last Online
    01-16-2020
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My niece, who almost became a nurse till she decided it wasn't for her said what I was feeling was my heart healing after they put the stent in.

Also, a side note, hospital beds suck asz and the pillows are hot, its hard to get to sleep in them unless you are about dead which I was not after they put then stent in.

They used the wrist to put the stent in but they shave your privates in case that doesn't work as a backup and they don't tell you they are going to do it. They are doing 10 other things to you to get you ready and then someone just does it while you are basically being held down and confused by all the activity.