Yesterday
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: College Football

Up 14-7 but our players are dropping like flies, especially on D. This defense works and of course since we've played it before, BACK IN DA DAY, we got film on how to do it but if we run out of players, will be hard to do. Youngins gonna have to step up and play
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 10-04-2020 at 01:17 AM.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starting to wear down, may not make it to the end. Ain't got enough subs, playin too many youngins and St. has adjusted, running different routes against the zone, just stopping and waiting routes in a hole in the zone.

PLAYIN MAN UNDER ZONE GETS HOGS A PIC OFF

Don't score, crap, but we make them punt again. They put up a stat most Hog fans know, horrible stat, Hogs have lost the last 6 SEC games where they have led by 14. Only up 7 now after being up by 14.

Hogs have to stop running reverses, last week a safety, this week a fumble BUT THE DEFENSE HOLDS ON 4TH DOWN AND THEY DON'T GET CRAP.

Ok at end of game maybe more, I know yall gotta love this LOL.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 10-04-2020 at 02:29 AM.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOGS WIN HOGS WIN!!!

Defense played its butt off, offense did enough. 20 strait losses to SEC opponents, 6 strait 14 point leads blown FINALLY THEY WIN. Played tough, tougher then since at least 10 years ago or something. Whatever Pittman has fixed the toughness problem. Its a school in small pop state but we've always played hard, in the past and now its back.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My God, apparently last weeks win went to defenses head, I never saw so many missed tackles on one drive in my life, 17-0 Auburn. One guy just standing there engaged with the tight end and don't look like he's trying to get off the black, RB runs right by him.

I was so triumphant yesterday, took 3 days to get the damn new water heater plumbed, its different than the last one, its also a bit too big and heavy. Finally got in there with the help of my brother in law, NO LEAKS SO FAR but now this game is bringing me down LOL. I'm not a real plumber but I have played one from time to time. Couldn't get ahold of one, couldn't get one to come and install one. So I had to be my own plumber.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 10-10-2020 at 10:19 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently all we have to do is fake to the RB and Auburn goes for it every time LOL. They aren't watching the fastest man on the team, Devion Warren. That was basically his drive 50 something yards receiving on that drive and the TD, 2 pointer no good.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Traylon Smith drive, most of the yards, the TD and we blow the 2 pointer. Down 20-18

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was the ugliest drive I ever saw to lead to a touchdown, Hogs up 28-27. Devion Warren got the guy they wanted covering him and beat him the endzone. I'm gonna take back every thing I ever said about Franks.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I swear its like the Hogs defenders are saying, "yeah get down to the red zone and then we'll start playing D, then they miss the field goal. But now blowing it on offense by running wide and backwards. We only have to get a couple of first downs maybe not even that much.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We got gipped on the call, that was a backwards pass, we recovered it but we lost.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My last post on that stupid game. We got ripped twice, on another Auburn fumble earlier, was called a fumble on the field, then you can't see squat on the replay, was the ball coming out before his elbow hit, you couldn't tell, call reversed anyway. Ok, two bad calls but if we'd tackled better in the first half we win by 10 at least even with the bad calls.

Thing is, if you are Arkansas you cannot rely on the refs, I doubt A&M can either. If you aren't one of the old teams in the league, you are treated like a red headed step child. Us old farts know what that means, maybe you younger ones too. We got ripped off in the 90's, we got ripped off in the 2000's, 2010's and now as well on calls, in the 90's we took it in the azz in baseball real bad then they figured out "hey this team can get to the College World Series for the conference" so they quit screwin us so bad in baseball. I remember in the 90's both the head coach and the pitching coach getting throw out of a game on horrible calls, then the hitting coach tried to get thrown out but the umps figured they were all just sending a message to the league so they stopped throwing them out. MESSAGE SENT! But in football, they try to bend us over every time.

I FOUND THE SMILEYS LOL

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My God someone is staying with Bama in a game thats gone over 80 points but its 42 all. Ole Lane, may not win this but the SOB knows what he is doing against Bama more than Saban's other assistance have in the past

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The gap tween the best and worst has narrowed quite a bit

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone ever tells you coaching doesn't matter that much, just show them this years Razorbacks. Our last coach acted as if he and his staff couldn't do anything with 2 and 3 star players. Well dude (< would have used another word there but we kinda censored here LOL) Arkansas has always done it with 2 and 3's, yeah we will have a few 4's and 5's thrown in but not many usually.

To hold a team like that, that Bama couldn't stop till the end of the game to ZERO in the first half. This coach got himself a job for awhile, yeah he's gonna have to get another D coordinator next year cause this guy will get offered boatloads of cash to leave. THEY PLAY FOR HIM, its a big deal, they take coaching with these guys, thats a big deal.

Got to run the ball better, a bit better pass protection would help, I would say stopping the other teams run but hell, hardly anybody runs it much anymore and Ol Miss who was running it got 242 but couldn't score much. So stopping the scoring is more important which the Hogs do. Hopefully they skunk A&M in 2 weeks.