Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silent Hunter 5

My first patrol after getting to know the game and getting some mods. Sink some merchants in the harbor, run out of torpedoes. Leave to get more, I'm told by the crew that what we see next is a merchant vessel, I go out on the deck gun (the crew doesn't shoot very well) and sink the damn thing in the dark, its huge. I am then informed (by my dumbazz crew) that I have sunk a passenger liner and I saw the flag as it went down, it was just getting light out, it was Swedish. So now (in game) I am a real Nazi.

I will post more about this, having a great time with it. Only single player game aside from golf so far that is good fun. I used to play all kinds of them and had a great time but BF 42 kinda ruined single player games for me until now.
    I bought it on Steam for 4 bucks, its called the steam gold edition, now its 9.99.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

World at War
    Tournament Admin
    Swede Chef
    Last Online
    11-11-2019
    Country
    This is [WaW]TA|Stubbfan's Country Flag

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Silent Hunter 5

you monster

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [WaW]TA|Stubbfan View Post
    you monster
    Yes a MONSTER, a monster who at least didn't waste torpedoes on the Swedish Liner. They had to suffer through my poor shots with the deck gun hitting to high and setting the ship on fire before I finally put enough holes in the hull at the water line.

https://funnymemes.funnyjunk.com/hdg...f7_7027475.mp4
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 04-06-2019 at 09:32 AM.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the game needs is for a bit of smartazzery from the officers and crew when I totally blow it and get us sunk, something like "We could have scuttled the ship ourselves Captain, no need to have involved the Royal Navy". In the navigators voice, you have to hear him to know what I mean I guess.

Maybe "were going to surface now?" and "perhaps flank speed just below the surface while surrounded by destroyers was not the right course of action Captain:" again as were going down.