It was a dark and stormy March morning in the redwood forest. Hail and thunder crashed around Garnier as he dashed through icy puddles to the outhouse. Crisis relieved, he was starting a fire in the cabin, when from somewhere a burst of nostalgia for WAW flashed through his mind. He opened his computer and typed in bfewaw.com...

~ ~ ~

Once upon a time I was sitting at my computer table where I spent a good 8 years of my life, battling away on an FH1 pubby. Someone mentioned WAW. I had just turned 16 years old. Next thing I knew I was rolling with Gp in campaign 13. I can still recall the voices of so many fellow Gpers and my later FH2 comrades, and so many shenanigans.

In 2013 I moved to silicon valley and had a little career working on a search engine. I imagine what I learned about teamwork and communication in WAW helped me a lot there.

In 2015 I got rid of my gaming computer and started venturing into the real world.

In 2017 I quit my job and started wandering about and ended up living in the forest, gardening and hunting mushrooms and eating all kinds of plants. My life now revolves around growing, foraging, cooking, preserving, eating, and sharing food. What can I say, I like food. I'm also trying to do what I can to protect the forest since it's all getting killed off these days.

How's everybody doing out there? I doubt anybody comes by here much, but just in case -- hey!