0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARMA 3 on sale 13.59 free weekend

ARMA 3 on sale 13.59 and free weekend.

All the extras are on sale as well.

Marksmen and all the rest

I'm buying tanks this weekend.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

Last Online
    03-30-2019
    Country
    This is AustinRut's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ARMA 3 on sale 13.59 free weekend

Did you get a chance to play around with the tanks? Is it worth the money?

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AustinRut View Post
    Did you get a chance to play around with the tanks? Is it worth the money?
    No I didn't really mess with driving the ARMA 3 tanks. If anyone from here responds they will tell you I excel at killing tanks in WWII, not driving them. Although I did a great job killing with the WWII tanks against WAW dudes when I was banned and was on FHT's side during the WAW V FHT FH2 tournament. Maybe it had something to do with being banned from here. Thing is, it was the other dudes (who aint here not more) who banned me. The WAW people let me right back in as soon as those guys left.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can no longer log int to discord apparently.