Yesterday
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Put it here is what my brain says

I never asked to called a mod of a damn thing,,,, but I was called one here. I would like, if I fix them on time to have my goddamned scenarios played on our ARMA 3 WWII server for a week for this all goes to ****. Yall don't want to do it, fine, I will get by without it, well **** I was gonna get by without it anyway, still, for a goddamned week this **** I worked on for at least 2 years, I want it played. It might suck, but it aint gonna suck no worse than anybody else's ****.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Put it here is what my brain says

Damn I was drunk as hell. Anyway pay no mind to that, I haven't even begun to try to fix those scenarios after ARMA updates screwed them up. I may never do it at all.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.