User Tag List

Last Online
    11-12-2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been gone for a long time.

Hey how are yall doing? I haven't been on this forum or played FH2 in ages. How is everyone doing these days? I've been playing World of Tanks, World of Warships(Alpha and Beta) and Warthunder. I haven't touched Mechwarrior Online lately. Anyways Happy Veterans Day to all US Veterans and much respect to our Canadian friends for Rememberence Day, and to all our allies for Armstice Day. Cheers!

Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I've been gone for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by MuffinTop View Post
    Hey how are yall doing? I haven't been on this forum or played FH2 in ages. How is everyone doing these days? I've been playing World of Tanks, World of Warships(Alpha and Beta) and Warthunder. I haven't touched Mechwarrior Online lately. Anyways Happy Veterans Day to all US Veterans and much respect to our Canadian friends for Rememberence Day, and to all our allies for Armstice Day. Cheers!
    Been a long time man. Someone is still doing something with FH2 around here, I have no idea what.

I play world of tanks some, same name as this. Got The Pirate, Caribbean Hunt the other day, its free too.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.