Country
    This is 72H|Pt Ravensworth's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

British Very Old dog Trying to find out what is going on

Good day all,
    I have played BFE in years past but it has been a while. I just purchased Post Scriptum. What is the next step to get involved in a unit, Scrim, Campaign.

Cheers,
    Ravensworth
    72H|Pt Ravensworth

Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Very Old dog Trying to find out what is going on

I would say get on the WAW Discord and you should get information there. I am not involved in PS, till I get a new computer anyway. The thing is this forum is not used for what you are talking about as much as it used to be so Discord would be the place to go. World At War on Discord. Maybe someone else will show up to help you get connected with that. I don't know exactly what is going on with Post Scriptum right now since I'm not involved. Maybe a scrim, maybe a campaign I don't know but they will know on Discord.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.