Country
    This is 2WD|Quicksilver's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Scriptum Campaign

Hey Guys,

Stubbfan mentioned you were looking at running a campaign for Post Scriptum and I wanted to let you know that we have 10+ Post Scriptum players in CMP Gaming (many of us left Forgotten Honor to set up a fresh community), and a few more that are going to purchase the game on release or need to upgrade their PC's before purchasing.

We were ourselves looking at running a Post Scriptum campaign, but would love to sign up for yours instead.

We are still running FH2 campaigns and we've seen many of the old F|H vets join us again, as well as seeing our numbers increase with new players too. We're coming up on 850 registered members and I'm sure that once you were at the stage to announce a campaign we could look to increase the number of PS players within CMP who would join your campaign.

So if you'll allow us to join your campaign, we'd be happy to add our numbers to yours.

Regards,
    Quicksilver.

World at War
    German Division Staff Officer
    Axis 32 Generalleutnant
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is [WaW]ValHallas's Country Flag

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Post Scriptum Campaign

We are very well on our way to opening sign ups, most of the behind the scenes stuff is almost done.
    It's a good bet that we'll be ready before the game launches officially the first week of august.

World at War
    2nd Wehrmacht Division
    Axis 32 Grenadier
    Last Online
    02-19-2019
    Country
    This is 2WD|Quicksilver's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's excellent news ValHallas and really looking forward to a Post Scriptum campaign.

Once you are opening signups, we'll copy the announcement into our forums and Discord channel to push our PS players to come and sign up for the campaign.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks Quicksilver. Signups are open to all. We will be advertising around, so thanks for your help at CMP. We know we would get great game play from your members; many being from F|H and WaW.
    WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32: [WaW]TA/CA

World at War
    2nd Wehrmacht Division
    Axis 32 Gefreiter
    Last Online
    11-01-2018
    Country
    This is 2WD//|Dom's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excuse my bluntness, but when do you reckon will this campaign happen, or at least start of signups period, or just joint matches at times if possible? I know I sound impatient, but I had quite a few matches recently where there is a total lack of any sort of teamplay, SL not talking at all, just doing his thing, squad members not caring, etc., which severely diminishes the appeal of PS itself. This game can be one of the best gaming experiences ever, or utterly frustrating on the other end, but you know that already. Hopefully, we get some action sooner rather than later and I see you on the battlefield. Godspeed.

World at War
    British Division Staff Officer
    Allies 32 Majorgeneral
    Last Online
    11-12-2018
    Country
    This is 1AB|MGen BashFash's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    Excuse my bluntness, but when do you reckon will this campaign happen, or at least start of signups period, or just joint matches at times if possible? I know I sound impatient, but I had quite a few matches recently where there is a total lack of any sort of teamplay, SL not talking at all, just doing his thing, squad members not caring, etc., which severely diminishes the appeal of PS itself. This game can be one of the best gaming experiences ever, or utterly frustrating on the other end, but you know that already. Hopefully, we get some action sooner rather than later and I see you on the battlefield. Godspeed.
    Tournament admins are finalizing stuff, and I am busy generating hacks good battle plans for the allied side. ValH is doing the same for axis, and both sides have filled a command staff to some degree or another. I'd reckon general signups will be before or around that august 9th release date the PS devs have planned.
    WAW History:

World at War
    2nd Wehrmacht Division
    Axis 32 Gefreiter
    Last Online
    11-01-2018
    Country
    This is 2WD//|Dom's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1AB|MGen BashFash View Post
    Tournament admins are finalizing stuff, and I am busy generating hacks good battle plans for the allied side. ValH is doing the same for axis, and both sides have filled a command staff to some degree or another. I'd reckon general signups will be before or around that august 9th release date the PS devs have planned.
    Wow, thanks for quick answer, and I'm very glad to hear that. Thanks again and see you all soon then.