05-11-2021
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Hell Let Loose

All right. The long awaited Update 7. Yeah!
    WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32: [WaW]TA/CA

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buy HLL, I will be in it soon and I am an easy kill, unless you are driving a tank, then, once I get used to it, you are dead.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

World at War
    German Company Officer
    WaW Default
    Last Online
    05-08-2021
    Country
    This is Ayrton's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah...

Update 8 which may be the biggest yet is dropping Thursday, Dec 3.

Plus the purchase price for the game is 25% off atm.

So far, all updates are free after purchase. There's a lot of them and probably a lot more coming. The devs are good.

HLL is worth considering as the next tournament platform - assuming any server issues can be worked out.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bought it, Don't know if I will be able to play it. May be too old for it, got shot a bunch, never saw any of the enemy, the rest in the other thread.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The markers that show up in the hud, they may need to do something with those. SL puts it out there then the machine gunners basically just mow around them in an arc like 30 feet wide sometimes and its just impossible to deal with at times. I don't know, I may be wrong. It may be needed to make the mg's as useful as they were in RL.

Having them on the map seems right but on a hud for WWII it seems kinda weird.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taking the markers off the hud would make the game better IMO.

Registered User WaW Default
    Last Online
    05-01-2021
    Country
    This is Sionnach's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bailing_Out View Post
    Bought it, Don't know if I will be able to play it. May be too old for it, got shot a bunch, never saw any of the enemy, the rest in the other thread.

That's normal. Happens me all the time too, and I have over 500 hours in the game

#4: [C14]D|SSgt.Sionnach #5: [A]P|Sgt.Sionnach #6: [22RN]P|SSgt.Sionnach
    #7: [26M]W|2Lt.Sionnach #8: [30AI]Q|Cpt.Sionnach #9: [34GD]SR|SLt.Sionnach

#10: Gw[Gj37]^^|Sionnach
    #11: [42Wx]P|LCpl.Sionnach Cl: [AEF]B|Cpl.Sionnach
    #12: [44M]LtGen.Sionnach #13: Marszałek Sionnach (CinC)
    #14: [47Sgb]T!|JWo.Sionnach
    #15+ Retired
    #32: 1ABb|Pvt. Sionnach

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sionnach View Post
    That's normal. Happens me all the time too, and I have over 500 hours in the game
    Yeah I got used to it. Melvin's probably too old for it though

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya know, I hate to complain but they need to put some sort of minimum graphics in the game. Their is absolutely no hiding from some of the players in the game. They don't see grass, bushes, hell I'm not sure they see trees. They may not see fences. I say something about it and some guy tells me to turn my graphics all the way down so I can do the same thing. Guess I will since I doubt they can actually make it to where they have to have a minimum setup to where they see the grass and bushes.

Okay the end of my betching. They put more zoom when you aim, I hadn't played since the last update until tonight. Its not BF2/FH2 zoom but its at least half of it. Is that good or bad or just all the players were use to having it so they put it in? I don't know

The first time I managed to get away from a bombing run that was coming at me was tonight LOL. Usually I'm dead meat on those.

To me that not seeing grass and bushes, hell why even buy the damn game, theirs plenty of games where theirs nothing.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    05-11-2021
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bailing_Out View Post
    Ya know, I hate to complain but they need to put some sort of minimum graphics in the game. Their is absolutely no hiding from some of the players in the game. They don't see grass, bushes, hell I'm not sure they see trees. They may not see fences. I say something about it and some guy tells me to turn my graphics all the way down so I can do the same thing. Guess I will since I doubt they can actually make it to where they have to have a minimum setup to where they see the grass and bushes.
    To me that not seeing grass and bushes, hell why even buy the damn game, theirs plenty of games where theirs nothing.
    Yeah, minimum graphics needed that keeps in some of the basic visual blocks that help keep the game immersive and somewhat realistic.
    WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32: [WaW]TA/CA

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [WaW]CA|Melvin View Post
    Yeah, minimum graphics needed that keeps in some of the basic visual blocks that help keep the game immersive and somewhat realistic.
    I think I figured out that they cannot do that without modifying some file cause when I turn everything down as far as I can, I still see the grass and stuff.

Lightening knocked out my internet for almost a week, scared the hell out of me cause I was sitting here when it got the phone companies modem. Sounded like it hit right beside the house. Made the snapping noise I'd heard before when lightening got another old modem of ours. Louder this time. Ahh then UPS delivers my modem, only I'm not awake, someone steals it off the porch. So I had to wait another 2 days for a second delivery. Unless they are a hacker the thief can't use the modem. I think I know who got it, he recently came back to town, he's been a klepto since he was a kid, stole some other crap of mine. If he was in prison this whole time I didn't see him, well, he wasn't rehabilitated LOL