Country
    This is Guderian's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hell Let Loose

Quote Originally Posted by [WaW]CA|Melvin View Post
    Video looks good. Artillery hits, weapon flash, reflections, etc. How are the sound effects? Any of these: footsteps, charging a bolt, changing a mag, breathing? Can these be heard made from a nearby soldier?
    All the tank engine sounds have been redone and sound loud and authentic. Footsteps, changing of bolt and mag are in and sound good. Omaha Beach has been announced for release in October along with many new features and content in Patch 3. HLL is already great and keeps getting better with each month. I'd recommend getting the game

https://www.reddit.com/r/HellLetLoos...w_omaha_beach/

WaW#15 Best in Company & Best Squad Leader
    WaW#16 Best Squad Leader WaW#17 Divisional SgtMaj
    WaW#18 MIT// WaW#19 LDG///
    WaW#20 [MTP]

Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many maps it got? Have they got anyone but the dev team making them, like maybe someone they trust outside of that?

Looks damn good though. When I get the new computer going it should look even better.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

World at War
    German Company Officer
    WaW Default
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is Ayrton's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has 4 maps atm but each map can have its objectives switched around, to maybe 3 variants for each map, even though they are pretty similar.

Update 3 is due in October and is supposed to be a big one with at least one new map and a new combat mode plus a number of gameplay improvements.

Currently, the Devs are the only mapmakers.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Buy Hell Let Loose
    SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends October 17

$24

Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.

Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more

Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/6...ell_Let_Loose/

World at War
    German Company Officer
    WaW Default
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is Ayrton's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a FREE WEEKEND for 3 days at this time, too! Look for "Play Hell Let Loose Play for free! Ends in 3 days"

They've just released their update 3 with "Offensive" Mode and the Omaha map.

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dammit, I can't get the video card to work and they are going to have 3 free days
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

Last Online
    10-12-2019
    Country
    This is [21CW]Tacho's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought Omaha beach on BF1942 was fun but HLL's version takes it to a high level of fun, it's still frustrating how many play without the use of mic's, wish peeps wouldn't take the role as SL if they're not going to use comms

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [21CW]Tacho View Post
    I thought Omaha beach on BF1942 was fun but HLL's version takes it to a high level of fun, it's still frustrating how many play without the use of mic's, wish peeps wouldn't take the role as SL if they're not going to use comms
    Omaha was the best of the original game for just fun, it was a server full of nutjobs most of the time, flipping kubels off the top, simply driving them like a bat out of hell into the door of the lower bunker, exploding and killing everyone nearby, including me several times, once when I was the machine gunner in an sdkz thing that I can't remember the name of now.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [21CW]Tacho View Post
    Gotta check it out.

Maybe they need to detect VOIP on the SL player and kick after a few minutes of non-activity.
    WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32: [WaW]TA/CA