Ok its about the Razorbacks but I will mention the Sooners 20 to 10 win against MIss St. A football score with no pitching worth mentioning.There thats all the mention.

The Hogs beat Oral Roberts 10 to 2, ORU is a good baseball small school. Razorback freshman Heston Kjerstad hit 2 opposite field home runs, I saw one, jebus, if he can hit low outside pitches like that over the left field wall he's going to make a bunch of money. The Pitching, Blaine Knigh went 8 and gave up 3 hits, 2 of them home runs to ORU's best hitter, who did bat flips on both of them, even though they were down multiple runs both times, Blaine walked over to talk him, he didn't go after him or throw at him but you could tell he wanted to cuss him out, ok I was listening on the radio but I got that vibe from our announcers. As much as I love football this is my favorite time of the year when the Hogs are in the NCAA tournament.

The Hogs have a damn poor road record so they may have to have to some luck to get a super regional if they win the regional. Baseball season is the season I miss Gymbo.