12-06-2019
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NCAA Regionals BaseBall

Ok its about the Razorbacks but I will mention the Sooners 20 to 10 win against MIss St. A football score with no pitching worth mentioning.There thats all the mention.

The Hogs beat Oral Roberts 10 to 2, ORU is a good baseball small school. Razorback freshman Heston Kjerstad hit 2 opposite field home runs, I saw one, jebus, if he can hit low outside pitches like that over the left field wall he's going to make a bunch of money. The Pitching, Blaine Knigh went 8 and gave up 3 hits, 2 of them home runs to ORU's best hitter, who did bat flips on both of them, even though they were down multiple runs both times, Blaine walked over to talk him, he didn't go after him or throw at him but you could tell he wanted to cuss him out, ok I was listening on the radio but I got that vibe from our announcers. As much as I love football this is my favorite time of the year when the Hogs are in the NCAA tournament.

The Hogs have a damn poor road record so they may have to have to some luck to get a super regional if they win the regional. Baseball season is the season I miss Gymbo.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

Last Online
    12-06-2019
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: NCAA Regionals BaseBall

Hogs beat Southern Miss 10-2, Southern Miss didn't have anything left after yesterday. Thats the thing in these regionals when you're the home team, you have so much more than the other teams, pitching, hitting and fielding they can't keep up. Then again sometimes these teams win a road regional, the Hogs have done it but they usually had more just that they screwed up the season and ended up on the road in the regional.

Anyway they have to win 1 of the next 2 to go to the Super Regionals and hopefully the right team loses an they get to host. They may get to host anyway but they would be the first team to host a Super with a losing road record.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.