Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arma 3 wwii is dead here

I've gotten over that and have moved on. You guys are going on to one or both of 2 games Hell Let Loose or Post Scriptum.

I will likely play one or both of them if a tournament comes of them. I will not leave ARMA 3 completely though, I think it is way more flexible, way more editable and even the modern version is an assload of fun.

I've said many times that if we'd done a player versus player version we'd have won this with ARMA 3 WWII version. Thing is I know I did not supply the maps/scenarios I should have. I'm old and I burnt out but.............. I do not think anyone here would have had the confidence to play what I did supply. Part of that is my fault, being drunk as much as I am on the weekend does not inspire confidence.

The weekend is the only time I have to work on it. My legs hurt like hell, I work in a factory an so I drink too much on the weekends. THAT IS MY FAULT, I shoulda a done better in life. Your fault is the stuff I did submit was never tried though some of it was good, too much reliance on AI crap an your server is stuck with mostly 10 to at most 45 people on it.

I seen the WWII ARMA3 version with 70 or more players players on it and that was always player versus player. NO ARMA 3 will never be FH1 or FH2, no it was better than that and I loved FH1, I played past where most a yall did. The fact you can take what you want from the dead you find makes it better. They've made squads with it, they've made every damn thing you can with it. I've never understood the fact it aint made it where it should have been.

But that is the past, I will play, if welcome, in any tournament that WAW has, I will not be a bitter bastard, I cannot supply a damn thing to these new games except my participation and I hope to participate if welcome.

I wanted to, when drunk post this in the Post Scriptum and Hell Let Loose threads but at 54 I've finally grown up a little LOL
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

World at War
    German Division Staff Officer
    Axis 32 Generalleutnant
    Last Online
    07-14-2019
    Country
    This is [WaW]ValHallas's Country Flag

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Arma 3 wwii is dead here

Whoa whoa hold on there. I know just a few "vets" here played on our arma server, but the ifa3 pubby was easily the most popular server after the koth:1944 one. I don't see why we can't have bother PS and arma3 going.

World at War
    Axis 32 Major
    Last Online
    07-28-2019
    Country
    This is 2WD*|FEG-E-LEIN's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the server is kinda capped at 45 players so you can't really get anymore than that, anyway. I wouldn't say a server that get's population is dead, although I have to agree that the server population has had better and worse days.

Now, honestly said, we should not jump to any conclusions until we can say for sure Post Scriptum, HLL or both are a success. Post Scriptum so far looks like a success, but it's a mere test with a load of more or less hilarious bugs, also f**k ditches. I think we should wait a little and see what happens with one or both of them first.

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 92| Pv ValHallas View Post
    Whoa whoa hold on there. I know just a few "vets" here played on our arma server, but the ifa3 pubby was easily the most popular server after the koth:1944 one. I don't see why we can't have bother PS and arma3 going.
    USA 1 or USA 2 Inf are the most popular, it depends on how many people are sick of being killed by jets on 1 if one or two of the three sides has no pilots. They would be more popular IMO if it were just 2 sides and they allowed the movement mod and maybe a couple of more mods/add-ons.

Troll, one of those two games will make it, work well and be popular, maybe both.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

World at War
    Axis 32 Major
    Last Online
    07-28-2019
    Country
    This is 2WD*|FEG-E-LEIN's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bailing_Out View Post
    Troll, one of those two games will make it, work well and be popular, maybe both.
    Even so, we've only had one testing weekend for Post Scriptum and we haven't had anything for Hell Let Loose yet. The whole point of my post was that B) Neither of these games has yet actually come out and thus we are in no-rush to see what we will actually be moving into and B) Since neither of these games has come out yet, you can't say for sure one or both are going to be massive successes, things can change really quickly when it comes to game development.

Like I said in the previous post, we have no reason to start jumping around like a bunch of retarded rabbits just yet, the time for that comes later.
    Last edited by 2WD*|FEG-E-LEIN; 05-30-2018 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Roses are Red, Violets are blue, We re stuck on the eastern front AND SO ARE ****ING YOU.

Last Online
    Today
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling_troll112 View Post
    Even so, we've only had one testing weekend for Post Scriptum and we haven't had anything for Hell Let Loose yet. The whole point of my post was that B) Neither of these games has yet actually come out and thus we are in no-rush to see what we will actually be moving into and B) Since neither of these games has come out yet, you can't say for sure one or both are going to be massive successes, things can change really quickly when it comes to game development.

Like I said in the previous post, we have no reason to start jumping around like a bunch of retarded rabbits just yet, the time for that comes later.
    I will jump around like tarded rabbit if I want to dammit.

Been building puke coasters in Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 which I just found. My daughter got it years ago at school, the scholastic version, at a discount I guess. She never told me to install it then I just found it the other day. Takes a bit to find clues about making it work in 7 and then you find those aren't perfect and I figured out some myself, especially to make it so that it works when in full screen.

I once built the perfect coaster in the RCT1, excitement level was high, nausea level was too. They rode it, got off, puked and then got right back on over and over. The intensity level can't be too high or you exclude too many little computer people.

Anyway when I get done with this new addiction am going back to make scenarios in A3 WWII.