Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LeBron is the modern Babe Ruth?

Some will say right away that The Babe did not have to drag bad teams to the World Series but they are different games. Also the Babe is more about stats, yeah he won the world series several times but I've posted a bunch about his other worldly stats. No one ever has to do, at his age, what LeBron has had to do, neither have they had to do what he did when he was young that he had to do to get to that first finals finals with the Cavs. I could see how hard those players on that team were trying, they just didn't have the talent, HARD WORKING THEY HAD, I will never deny that to them. People, LeBron could lead the league every damn year in scoring if he wanted to but the man wants to win and to win you have to have the others and he has done his damndest to get them to help him win.

The exception is Allen Iverson but he only did it one year. He did manage to drag a team to the finals that really didn't deserve to be there. AI is somehow now broke, I hope when LeBron retires he hires him in whatever org he runs. LeBron will be richer than Jordan when he retires from the game. Whether it be a movie studio or NBA team AI deserves a high paying job. Of course that job should not be something that depends on AI's judgement to win or succeed until AI has proved he has learned you caint carry your friends around forever.

The question has been posted, wait, did I put a question mark in the title? Yes I did, just now LOL.

Is LeBron the modern Babe Ruth?
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

World at War
    German Company Officer
    23_polish Porucznik
    Last Online
    03-07-2019
    Country
    This is Ayrton's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: LeBron is the modern Babe Ruth?

Is LeBron the modern Babe Ruth?
    No, he's not. Micheal Jordan already was.

Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: LeBron is the modern Babe Ruth?

With a broken hand LeBron had 29/9/13 in game 2. He had 33/10/11 in game 3. 23/7/8 in game 4. Yes he is Ayrton, I shouldn't do that yet but most likely you are the only one who is going to respond to this post

I already posted the older reasons why so I won't repeat.

Golden state is the greatest collection of talent since the 80's Lakers. Somehow the Celtics managed to beat them a couple of times with basically 5 guys and some subs who couldn't have made the Lakers bench, well maybe one or two could have been on the end of the Lakers bench and not played.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.