Yesterday
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018 hapopy new year

Hell, what to say. I hope we all have a happy one. I read a former high ranking SOB of some sort who says we are closer now to nuclear war than ever. I also read that when Reagan was president. I do not like Trump, he lies all the damn time, he lies more than I did to girls when I was drunk back in the 80's. Not good for a president to lie that much, yeah you have to lie sometimes as president but Jebus, the last 2 must have broken some kind of record and Trump has only been president for less than a year.

I kinda agree with whoever said that stuff about a nuclear war about but I don't blame Trump even though I think he is a moron about 5 times a day. I blame all the ones before him who let it get to the point that they have a rocket that can get here. Now we have game show host/carnival barker as president dealing with it. I don't like (shes a damn criminal) and did not vote for Hillary either.

I think eventually China and Russia will have to deal with this, these dumb butts are their child. They created this. They like money more than anything. This is not going to make them money and it could make the money they have worthless.

Other than all that sad crap, I hope you and all you love have a happy new year. Now its time for me to a a couple of more swigs of red muscadine wine. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: 2018 hapopy new year

Happy New Year, All!

Here on the west coast, I got some nuke-proof long underwear for Christmas. Yeah! No more duck and cover for me. I can now stand proudly with my hands on hips and say, "Bring it on, Little Rocket Man".

WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32: [WaW]TA/CA

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn I spelled Happy wrong, I didn't think I was that drunk.

What in the hell would anyone need long undies in sunny California for? Will they stand up to a mudslide?

Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Even here in So Cal, it gets cold. Especially, more than 10 miles from the coastline. It does get below freezing, (and not just in the mountains). But it's nothing like those hardy folks in The Dakotas, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. You Betcha!

WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32: [WaW]TA/CA