Last Online
    11-24-2020
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Total 7 sector setup with respawns and everything.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lda5b0myw...tepu3oeIa?dl=0

Download this. It is a total 7 sector setup, put it your custom compositions. All you have to do after this is put the sectors where you want them. Don't want 7, delete some of them. Want more, copy one of them. After that put your vehicles or whatever else you want to do. This uses indestructible Jeeps and Kubels as spawn points for the sector when your side owns them. Show Hide is what is used to enable/disable the respawn points. Much better than what I was doing, hell as far as I can tell is perfect, it is a damn wonder my old head came up with it.

Below is a link to the single version so you can see what you need to copy and paste to make more. It doesn't have the sector control module (which runs the sectors) or the bleed tickets or respawn tickets module like the one above with 7 sectors with all the variables named like they need to be.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qxlp3oulk...KzZkR5jaa?dl=0

Download it so I can know if you can download it and post in here if it allowed you to.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

Last Online
    11-24-2020
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Total 7 sector setup with respawns and everything.

I scripted some good stuff lately. This one just keeps spawning civ vehicles and manning them with a driver over and over LOL. I just got to fix it to where I can delete them as they head out of town.

Anyway, I read enough about ARMA3 lately that I know it will never be that damn popular, it just has too many problems. I hope HLL is not like that. The crap with ARMA 3 will not end cause the dev folks have broke up and so we are just getting what was left before they broke up. Sad, the game is great, but it caint go on like it is. If they had fixed the crap that the dudes who know how it should work say, well it would be unbeatable. Thats not gonna happen. Mostly those are A 2 people and they still say A 2 is better in many ways.

Why the hell am I in this thread 3 years later
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.