This is the init.sqf you can add more loadouts to it by just copying and pasting, then changing the numbers for the next one to 3 and so on.

Code:
respawnOnStart = 1;

[west, "WEST1"] call BIS_fnc_addRespawnInventory;
[west, "WEST2"] call BIS_fnc_addRespawnInventory;
[resistance, "resistance1"] call BIS_fnc_addRespawnInventory;
[resistance, "resistance2"] call BIS_fnc_addRespawnInventory;
Then the config roles and the ConfigRespawnInventory loadouts and in the description.ext file.

Code:
respawnTemplateswest[] = {"MenuInventory","MenuPosition"};
respawnTemplatesresistance[] = {"MenuInventory","MenuPosition"};
class CfgRoles
{
class west1
{
displayName = "tanker";
};
class west2
{
displayName = "rifleman";
};
class resistance1
{
displayName = "rifleman";
};
class resistance2
{
displayName = "tanker";
};
};






class CfgRespawnInventory
{
class west1
{
displayName = "tanker"; // Name visible in the menu
role = "west1";
// Loadout definition, uses same entries as CfgVehicles classes
weapons[] = {
"LIB_M1908"
};
magazines[] = {
"LIB_8Rnd_9x19_P08",
"LIB_8Rnd_9x19_P08",
"LIB_8Rnd_9x19_P08",
"LIB_8Rnd_9x19_P08",
"LIB_8Rnd_9x19_P08",
"LIB_8Rnd_9x19_P08",
"LIB_8Rnd_9x19_P08",
"LIB_m39",
"fow_e_m24",
"fow_e_m24"
};
items[] = {
"FirstAidKit",
"FirstAidKit",
"ToolKit"
};
linkedItems[] = {
"V_LIB_GER_TankPrivateBelt",
"H_LIB_GER_TankPrivateCap",
"ItemMap",
"ItemCompass",
"ItemWatch"
};
backpack = "B_LIB_GER_CowBackpack_04";
uniformClass = "U_LIB_GER_Tank_crew_private";
};



class west2
{
displayName = "rifleman"; // Name visible in the menu
role = "west2";
// Loadout definition, uses same entries as CfgVehicles classes
weapons[] = {
"LIB_G43"
};
magazines[] = {
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_10Rnd_792x57",
"LIB_shg24",
"LIB_shg24",
"LIB_shg24"
};
items[] = {
"FirstAidKit",
"FirstAidKit"
};
linkedItems[] = {
"V_LIB_GER_VestG43",
"H_LIB_GER_Cap",
"ItemMap",
"ItemCompass",
"ItemWatch"
};
uniformClass = "U_LIB_GER_Oberschutze";
backpack = "B_LIB_GER_A_frame";
};


class resistance1
{
displayName = "rifleman"; // Name visible in the menu
role = "resistance1";
// Loadout definition, uses same entries as CfgVehicles classes
weapons[] = {
"fow_w_m1_garand",
"LIB_Binocular_SU"
};
magazines[] = {
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_8Rnd_762x63",
"LIB_US_Mk_2",
"LIB_US_Mk_2",
"fow_e_type99_at",
"fow_e_type99_at",
"ifa3_TS_Small"
};
items[] = {
"FirstAidKit",
"FirstAidKit"
};
linkedItems[] = {
"fow_v_us_garand",
"fow_h_us_m1",
"ItemMap",
"ItemCompass",
"ItemWatch"
};
uniformClass = "U_LIB_CIV_Functionary_2";
backpack = "B_LIB_US_RocketBag_Vide";
};


class resistance2
{
displayName = "tanker"; // Name visible in the menu
role = "resistance2";
// Loadout definition, uses same entries as CfgVehicles classes
weapons[] = {
"LIB_Colt_M1911",
"LIB_Binocular_SU"
};
magazines[] = {
"LIB_7Rnd_45ACP",
"LIB_7Rnd_45ACP",
"LIB_7Rnd_45ACP",
"LIB_7Rnd_45ACP",
"LIB_7Rnd_45ACP",
"LIB_7Rnd_45ACP",
"LIB_7Rnd_45ACP",
"LIB_US_Mk_2",
"LIB_US_Mk_2",
"LIB_US_Mk_2"
};
items[] = {
"FirstAidKit",
"FirstAidKit"
};
linkedItems[] = {
"V_LIB_US_Vest_45",
"H_LIB_US_Helmet_Tank_AO",
"ItemMap",
"ItemCompass",
"ItemWatch"
};
uniformClass = "U_LIB_USA_NCO_Crew2ndADVbPbCptM1911";
backpack = "B_LIB_USA_Backpack_Vide";
};
};
I put the Japanese fow_e_type99_at in one of the loadouts to make sure the game was running the script and not the loadout I made in game. Its easier to see that way like putting the functionary clothes on another of the US soldiers.

Maybe you shouldn't do this but in the init.sqf I put this to get the toolkit in the backpack just to see if I could and it worked, throws an error and you can take it out of the intisqf file afterwards and the toolkit stays. [West, "west1"] addItemToBackpack "toolkit";

You should actually find an engineer who already has the toolkit. But you can add other things that way,,,,, maybe

Anyway if those I borrowed this from see it, Thanks, I didn't do it exactly like they did but it works.