Last Online
    10-20-2017

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old vet returning

Hello everyone!

Im an old WaW user coming back to life after so many years. I?d like to know if this is still alive and what game plataform are you using. Please give me a quick update. Thanks!

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Old vet returning

Right now several games are running a WAW servers. 3 of them have Red Orchestra, a WWII game on several fronts. 1 has forgotten hope 2 running and another has ARMA3 Iront Front lite, a WWII version/mod of ARMA3 , the last one has Life is Feudal, which I know nothing about. We haven't had a campaign in awhile if you want to know about that. I am making scenarios for Iron Front, I hope to finish another one soon.

Some of the old guys are on TS3 now and then and I'm sure they'd like to talk to you.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since I was drinking when I replied I forgot to say WELCOME BACK! It is good to have you back. Some of the old guys will actually show up in the forums now and then, not just on TS. I am not the usual one who welcomes back vets.

I remember you but not well since it has been awhile. Campaigns are hard to do with just one group anymore. People play many more games now than back when you were here before as you can see by the number of servers WAW has and the number of games on them. Some of them are not war games, you can see by the channels on TS how many there are.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

Last Online
    10-20-2017

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your response! Well it?s a pitty that people are not so into campaigns anymore, that?s what i found most fascinating about forgotten hope. I wonder why this happened? I guess the trend among young players is just not to overly-complicate things. Damn i feel old.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People like building and storing and stealing from what I can tell, saying that without knowing exactly how those other games work. The liberation version of Iron Front played on the WAW server has some of that in it as well while also being a WWII battle. It is not PvP and I am not into playing against bots/AI, some are though and now and then the server is kinda full.

http://www.bfewaw.com/showthread.php?t=292928

That thread will lead you a campaign of FH2.

Feel Drink a bottle of wine and feel young again LOL.

World at War
    1st Airborne Division
    Allies 32 Private
    Last Online
    10-28-2019
    Country
    This is Sionnach's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am older.

#4: [C14]D|SSgt.Sionnach #5: [A]P|Sgt.Sionnach #6: [22RN]P|SSgt.Sionnach
    #7: [26M]W|2Lt.Sionnach #8: [30AI]Q|Cpt.Sionnach #9: [34GD]SR|SLt.Sionnach

#10: Gw[Gj37]^^|Sionnach
    #11: [42Wx]P|LCpl.Sionnach Cl: [AEF]B|Cpl.Sionnach
    #12: [44M]LtGen.Sionnach #13: Marszałek Sionnach (CinC)
    #14: [47Sgb]T!|JWo.Sionnach
    #15+ Retired
    #32: 1ABb|Pvt. Sionnach