08-23-2017
    Country
    This is PhantomGaming's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Restart & Country Problem

Okay me and my friend saw that you guys FINALLY updated your mission file so that we can play US. When we get on there is only 5 minutes to a restart. After said restart it goes back to Germany, ya know... the same mission file its been on for over a year!!! This needs to stop! People want to play USA, Germany is getting WAY too old. You guys wonder why that server is normally really empty or at least can be at times? Yeah, its cause of the constant restarts that reset EVERYTHING! You make it USA for the majority of the time and stop the 3 hours restarts and make it at least 12 hours and people would be 10x more happy and you'd get a lot more players! I mean come on!!! You can barely get a tank in 3 hours! Fix it or its your loss. I have played on it for over 8 months now and most of the others that are regular players on there complain about the restart times. And besides like I said, no one has come up with good USA mission files except you! Use it!

World at War
    German Division Staff Officer
    Axis 32 Generalleutnant
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is [WaW]ValHallas's Country Flag

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Restart & Country Problem

The way it's set is this:

The liberation:1944 that we run requires restarts because over time, the game degrades and has errors. We didn't create the game, we just run it.

We can change the default map, usually once a week. So every three hours it goes back to the default.
    With the big maps like Staszow it's not a big deal, because it takes longer to "roll" the map.

We are pretty thin on admins atm, so its hard for us to babysit every three hours to change the map back after each restart.

World at War
    Axis 32 Major
    Last Online
    02-12-2019
    Country
    This is 2WD*|FEG-E-LEIN's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like ValHallas said, restarts are required frequently for us to keep the bugs at bay in the missions, that's unfortunately how it is and how it is going to be for the forseeable future.

As for the issue you have with not us running US missions, we have ran the US ardennes mission multiple times now, infact, we have ran it so many times some people have asked for the German version when we ran the US one.

All i can say to this is that you and your friend have had bad luck with with the timing and that's it. As with not being able to get a tank in 3 hours, you're over exaggerating, as long as you aim for tanks, they are easy to get.

Also, like ValHallas said, there is only 3-4 admins able to manage the server right now and we can't get anymore unless people actually bother to sign-up and apply for an admin/moderator position.

Oh, one more thing, you should not go onto forums demanding things to be done the way you want, because, surprisingly enough, not everyone agrees with your opinions. However, since most of us left in this community want this community not to die, we will actually listen to your opinions. Don't expect us to accept you shoveling **** down our throats though.
    Last edited by 2WD*|FEG-E-LEIN; 08-21-2017 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Bull****

Last Online
    07-05-2018
    Country
    This is Rallez's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling_troll112 View Post
    Also, like ValHallas said, there is only 3-4 admins able to manage the server right now and we can't get anymore unless people actually bother to sign-up and apply for an admin/moderator position.
    Well i haven't heard from my application yet.

World at War
    Axis 32 Major
    Last Online
    02-12-2019
    Country
    This is 2WD*|FEG-E-LEIN's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rallez View Post
    Well i haven't heard from my application yet.

How long ago did you make your application?

Last Online
    07-05-2018
    Country
    This is Rallez's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling_troll112 View Post
    How long ago did you make your application?
    Think i submitted it 14th Aug ish. But its no problem, ill just wait .

World at War
    Tournament Admin

Last Online
    02-11-2019
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Wir3tap's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be going through on Sunday. Been busy with RL work.