Yesterday
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SayUnkl fixes some stuff for me in the video

He has it to where the loadout you make in the virtual arsenal is what you get in multiplayer. Saves all that damn typing cutting and pasting and not getting it formatted perfectly so that even if you had the damn choices on there you were missing stuff. Plus even though he shows using the virtual arsenal in game you don't have to. Hell I'm gonna try it without the weapons rack. I think he was into coop missions for a long time but now he has moved on to PvP. Had to wait awhile for those guys who understand this stuff and know how to simplify it to get done with just doing coop missions.

Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: SayUnkl fixes some stuff for me in the video

But make damn sure you don't leave one of the L's out of the word call or you will spend an hour looking for why the hell it doesn't work. I kept re watching the vid and saying THATS EXACTLY HOW I DID IT!! It wasn't.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.