Yesterday
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Community Upgrade Project

The Community Upgrade Project is a cooperative effort to bring the content of Bohemia Interactive's
    earlier games (Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and DLC's in particular) into Arma 3, updated
    to the functionality and standards of the next generation game.

For more information on the project, check our webpage at http://cup-arma3.org/

This is the TERRAINS pack, the successor of "A3MP" and "All in ArmA - Terrain Pack (AiA TP)". It contains 21 maps from Arma: Cold War Assault, Arma: Arma: Armed Assault and the expansion, Arma 2 and the expansion and DLC's:

I'm gonna look at these maps and ****. I keep hearing all the Iron Front maps are coming buuuuttt. In the pics it looks like some of them could do for WWII.

You need to subscribe all three of these.
    Here

Here

And Here

Its a huge download and many people seem to be playing the game on their phones or the pron collection takes up too much room on their eyepad so I'm sure if its used someone will say "I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR THIS WHY CAN'T EVERYONE ELSE CONFORM TO THE SIZE OF MY PHONES HARD DRIVE". Then after having that fit their monthly pad will bleed through.

In case you can't tell by that I gotta work tonight (PISSED OFF!) and will likely be asleep when you do the event tomorrow.

But I will be drunk later on after that and if I show up in TS feel free to come by and hear me curse the people I work for and tell you about their mental deficiencies.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 02-03-2017 at 07:01 PM.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

World at War
    German Division Staff Officer
    Axis 32 Generalleutnant
    Last Online
    07-14-2019
    Country
    This is [WaW]ValHallas's Country Flag

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The Community Upgrade Project

yeah those files are huge, but if there was a map worth it might make sense for our enforced mod/special event server. i'd say that the bigger the map, the better for our type of combined arms gameplay.

World at War
    Axis 32 Generalleutnant
    Last Online
    07-14-2019
    Country

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.reddit.com/r/combinedarm..._feb_2000_the/

Seems sort of interesting.about the possibilities of arma3

World at War
    Axis 32 Generalleutnant
    Last Online
    07-14-2019
    Country

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 92| Pv ValHallas View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/combinedarm..._feb_2000_the/

Seems sort of interesting.about the possibilities of arma3
    just checked, light 20gigs at least of mods for this!

Registered User WaW Default
    Last Online
    11-30-2017
    Country
    This is Mata95cro's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://imgur.com/a/5rvHw

Just tried on Malden island, CUP maps.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 92| Pv ValHallas View Post
    just checked, light 20gigs at least of mods for this!
    Some other stuff showed up in my it needs this list. I44 objects, needs CUP terrains core, I don't know why.

IFA3 lite objects also needs CUP terrains core. I44 terrains needs I44 objects and CUP terrains core. IFA3 terrains lite needs CUP terrains core and IFA3 objects lite.

I'm not sure any of this is right but that is what the launcher is saying, why do I think its not right? Because it now says I need all this new stuff I just got today plus all the CUP stuff just to use IFA 3 lite correctly, which I am sure is BS.

Unless Steffen Trombke hooked them together in a way where they only work together. He has something to do with most of the Iron Front stuff, he might be on the CUP team, I don't know.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

World at War
    Tournament Admin

Last Online
    11-24-2019
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Wir3tap's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because those things are linked into the mission file is the reason why.

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [WaW]CA|Wir3tap View Post
    Because those things are linked into the mission file is the reason why.
    Ok I get it now, I had CUP and Iron Front loaded so I needed the stuff that you need to use CUP with Iron Front together. When I unload CUP but still have IF loaded then it doesn't say it needs the extra stuff for IF. I have been out of it for a week or two because of lack of internet and being at work too much (IMO) so I kinda got lost.