Last Online
    08-24-2017
    Country
    This is Vancer2's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Request to add nongame breaking server mods to the Signature Check for [WAW] IFA3LITE

I just noticed the title. I meant to say NON-Server Breaking Mods!

I noticed that the server only allows IFA3lite now and no other mods. I wanted to suggest allowing non server breaking mods such as GeistA3l,which adds much more uniforms I'm talking about hundreds of uniforms, gloves, helmets.

Here is a link for it https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/182319-geist-a3/

Also Blastcore and Bloodlust mods would be nice. The cool explosions make it that much better.

Also, I would like to use this time to point out that sometimes vehicles that are tracked do not get repaired.

And because of the lack of being able to use non verified mods, regulars who used to come on are now not joining. The map also needs to be updated.
    Last edited by Vancer2; 12-07-2016 at 02:41 AM. Reason: WRONG TITLE!!!!!

Last Online
    12-07-2016
    Country
    This is Dhopps's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Request to add game breaking server mods to the Signature Check for [WAW] IFA3LIT

we need no signature because mods like geist that add tons of Iron Front uniforms which most of the community on the liberation server uses can no longer play with good uniforms only the bad vanilla ones.

Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Request to add nongame breaking server mods to the Signature Check for [WAW] IFA3

According to everything I read at BIS you have to own the original Iron Front to use the mods. Or are the mods separate so they can be use in Iron Front Lite? The last I heard the Iron front they are using in those forums doesn't want to work half the time. As dull as lites uniforms are the mod does work.

According to Gunter the full conversion of the original game works for some and not for others. I don't know him but he seems fairly knowledgeable about these things
    Mod works fine just an issue with installation because the conversion tool works for some and not others, as far as abandoned, it is not being patched anymore as there is something

else being done that will change the whole mod, in terms of requirements and many other things, i cannot give details but its a secret project being worked on by alot of people, cough Kju leading it
    He said that in May so the secret project is still secret and I don't know a lot of people breaking down doors to buy the original game anyway.

So I looked and I found this below.
    You can go here and get the Geist addons that are supposed to work with lite

And joarius still seems to be working on it though the links on the PDF page are from January. He was still posting the link to get to the links in the PDF in November. You have to follow his instructions in detail so the addons will install.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

World at War
    Tournament Admin

Last Online
    04-15-2019
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Wir3tap's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Request to add nongame breaking server mods to the Signature Check for [WAW] IFA3

They do work, it's just we enabled signature checking on the mods being ran client side. When I get home I might disable it again, but if more complaints come in, it will be turned back on.