The server browser worked fine but somehow with each update it becomes less and less useful. I suppose some of it has to do with the new version/official publisher mod that must be purchased. I don't have it but it seems to take up a lot of room/probably bandwidth on the front end of the game where you go into the browser to look for a game.

Here is the part I should type to the games publisher.

I paid good money for this damn thing and I had a good time with it for awhile . After initially advertising your new version/mod, whatever the hell its called inside the damn game that needs to go away. Sure leave a little shortcut in the corner for it in case someone forgets and says "Hey I was going to buy that". FOR MOTHER****ING SURE YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE GODDAMNED SERVER BROWSER ALONE, IT WAS THE ONE THING THAT WORKED PERFECTLY!!! NOW HALF THE ****ING TIME I PUT SAY SECTOR CONTROL IN THE FILTER AND......................................... NOTHING. THEN 10 MINUTES LATER I DO IT AGAIN............................................. ... 3 SERVERS. NEXT TIME .............................50 SERVERS. NEXT TIME .................................................. ...........................................0. WHY THE HELL DID YOU MESS WITH IT OR IS IT MY DAMNED BANDWIDTH BEING TAKEN UP BY THE NEW VERSIONS ADVERTISING AND TRYING TO GET ME TO BUY IT??????