05-29-2018
    Country
    This is The Plasman's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle #3 B/W/F

Because apparently 1 and 2 weren't worth talking about in any way.

Best - Driving trollingtroll to victory in a halftrack, getting him to shoot down two planes with the 50 cal. Being able to use a deployable MG to great effect for once! Mining axis tanks on bridges in the middle of nowhere.

Worst - The MC Escher madness that was the layout of Tufo.

Funniest - Thinking I was hot **** and bragging how an axis tank was about to run over my mines, only to have the tank drive past completely unharmed. "WHAT, THEY DROP THROUGH BRIDGES!?!?" Getting excited twice more when tanks were headed for my correctly installed mines, only to have tanks or AT guns blow them up meters away from them.

'Straya, gedidinya!

Registered User Allies 32 Private
    Last Online
    10-07-2018
    Country
    This is [WaW] LtnGeorge's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Battle #3 B/W/F

Best:
    - The panzer 4H, I loved that thing more then a panther on this map! I can shoot everything at range.
    - Allied tankers going after us with bazooka's!

Worst:
    - Those bloody AT guns!
    - An allied plane against our tanks...

Funniest:
    - Ksolo!, O boy I had you a lot on my kill list
    - Using the motorcycle to lost village when my tank had to respawn to shoot some guys from the AT gun overthere
    - Inlifex driving in a Firefly north of chiesa. Sumer, gomer and I are in a kubelwagen an drive in front of him, he doesn't appear to see us, Gomer gets out to put a satchel on him but then he starts moving. We continue to follow him across half the map, just a metre or so to the side of its hull. At the end he finds out and kills us, Sumer has the footage!
    WAW 16 - FJJ// LtnGeorge - WAW 17 - F|54Cp.LtnGeorge - WAW 18 - R|56Sm.LtnGeorge
    WAW 19 - LDB~~~ LtnGeorge - WAW 20 - KES^^^ LtnGeorge - WAW 21 - Ka* LtnGeorge
    WaW 22 - 64F|CM LtnGeorge - WAW 23 - Gj* LtnGeorge - WaW 24 - FpA~~~LtnGeorge
    WAW 25 - 70A|Ct LtnGeorge - WAW 30 - BsP~~LtnGeorge

World at War
    US Field Officer
    Allies 31 Captain
    Last Online
    11-11-2018
    Country
    This is 3B|Ct KSolo's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best:
    - Finally tasting a nice win.
    - Axis fighting a good fight and staying for the battle.

Worst:
    - Having to stop using planes because there are just not enough worthy pilots out there.
    - Driving up to a flag to get greeted by a well hidden, not-so-friendly Axis tanker or mobile AA gun which humbled us quickly... resulting in a swift death.
    - That pestering motorcycle hiding in the grasses having a grand ol' time.

Funniest:
    - Being Lt George's target of choice by running around simply to give him a present... one wrapped in nice paper that goes boom on his tank.
    - Failing to deliver Lt George's presents effectively... resulting in a swift death.
    - Moraine killing me more than her. Next time will be better for me.

Campaign History:

Registered User Axis 30 Hauptmann
    Last Online
    06-23-2018
    Country
    This is Sumer's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BsP~~ LtnGeorge View Post
    - Inlifex driving in a Firefly north of chiesa. Sumer, gomer and I are in a kubelwagen an drive in front of him, he doesn't appear to see us, Gomer gets out to put a satchel on him but then he starts moving. We continue to follow him across half the map, just a metre or so to the side of its hull. At the end he finds out and kills us, Sumer has the footage!
    No footage, just a screenshot.

Some of mine:

Best:
    - Jagdpanther.
    - Out-sniping some pesky snipers.
    - Every single time I got Soldier. Sorry buddy but it's on!

Worst:
    - Not tanking as much as I wanted.
    - Every time Soldier got me. I know it, it's on.
    - Not tanking as much as I wanted times two.

Funniest:
    - Chasing Inlife with a Kubel, see screenshot.
    - Early on Inlife strafes my Panzer IV, flying past me left-to-right across my screen. I turn my turret to fire at him but miss just behind his plane. However Inlife then banks to his left and flies right into my round mid-air. Best anti-air kill ever in a tank. I know you were pissed after that buddy because you kept coming back. Totally worth it!
    - A whole squad of allies with Thompsons and M2 carbines versus me with a G43 sniper in the tower.

World at War
    British Company Officer
    Allies 32 Captain
    Last Online
    02-26-2019
    Country
    This is 1AB|Cpt Soldier's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best:
    - My tankers, I love'em <3
    - Sherman 105 going boooom, just watching those shells explode gave me a boner
    - Watching my tanks drive in a column out of main to hear division change orders and then watch them scatter on the minimap
    - Killing Sumer

Worst:
    - Sherman 105, watching a big *** shell hit a panther and realizing your dead for scraping his paint
    - Not having enough tankers for the whole battle, I had to auction my tanks to the infantry
    - Getting killed by sumer

Sig by Arc9
    "I know how to put my finger in everyone's soup, and you sir do not" - Whinger
    "I am crippled not retarded..." -Skooter