11-24-2019
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Wir3tap's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post your WaW Game Server Ban or Unban Requests Here

This is the thread for you to post your reports of players you think should be banned.
    This is the place to post your own request to become unbanned.

In general,
    • Anyone found causing a nuisance to the server, will be Perm Banned and not allowed back.
    • We won't be posting who gets banned but will ban people if there is enough evidence.
    • If there is an admin in-game, be sure to get the admin's attention so they can kick or ban the person.
    • Even if you don't see an admin tag, make an all-chat post requesting help; (not all admins have tags)

Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm Game Servers

If you are a witness to a hacker/someone mimicking user names please report the Steam ID of the player, so we can follow it up with action. Please supply a screenshot or video showing what they were doing.

For Unbans, please list your game name and Steam ID: So we can research why you might of been banned.
    • Reports must include which server: .115, .116, or .117. Those are "World At War's Red Orchestra 2 Server", "World At War's Rising Storm Server", and "World At War's Red Orchestra 2 Server 2", respectively.
    • Reports must include player name or names used (yours too, if a ban request). If they mimic other peoples' names, we will not ban those mimicked people.
    • Reports must include Day and Time of Day if a ban request, (indicate your timezone so we can convert to timezone of server)
    • Reports must include what the person is doing that is causing disruption to others.
    • Reports may include other information you believe can help identify the player, (steam ID, etc).
    • Be sure to exercise vote kicks whenever you can, but still report these smacktards.

FH2 Game Servers

Report all details you can for your own unban or for your complaint. Details such as:
    • Game Name, (if reporting a ban request, include your Game Name, too)
    • Day and Time of Day if a ban request, (indicate your timezone so we can convert to timezone of server)
    • Activity causing need for a ban request
    • If unban request, indicate justification of why you should be unbanned
    Last edited by [WaW]CA|Melvin; 08-25-2014 at 10:05 PM.

Last Online
    02-28-2015
    Country
    This is mobilis_in_mobili's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned on WaW FH2 by admin; please lift ban

I was banned since sometime since last Thursday (August 14th) from playing on WaW FH2 Public Server 1.
    One of the players showed clear signs of cheating, triple the score of other players (good players).. I've been playing a long time and its not hard to hack this game, though I never do myself.

HACKING REFERENCE DELETED -- Melvin

I could be hiding around a corner in a good spot with a pal making no noise or movement yet this accused player could run around and kill me and the whole squad in a heartbeat. The game has some good concealment and yet this player could keep finding me and the others; including running around a corner with the gun aimed at just the correct angle every time.

This game has been around for a very long time and you've got to be kidding yourself if you thinks all the 'best' players out there aren't hacking. As a long time player and whitehat - I'm requesting to please un ban my user account from FH2: nhk_zeigeist_xero.
    Last edited by [WaW]CA|Melvin; 08-22-2014 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Violation of forum rules; links deleted.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    12-06-2019
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Banned on WaW FH2 by admin; please lift ban

mobilis_in_mobili, see forum rule:
    4. No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
    WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32: [WaW]TA/CA

Last Online
    08-25-2014
    Country
    This is Starving Virtues's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unban request.

Hey, so this is a really strange situation.

I have been playing RO2 for about 3 months now, really love the game and really love your Rising Storm server, as it so happens my brother Jinnobi decided to play the game too, herein lies the problem.
    So my brother was playing on your server (on his own computer/steam account) and decided to be an *** and start TKing/hacking, which got him (justly) banned, along with me. I am not sure if you have server stats, but if you do you'll know that I play on your server pretty often and it came as quite a blow to me having lost my favorite server to play on because of my brother being an ***.
    From what I can tell my steam ID was banned along with his, probably based on our shared IP.

So yeah, there's the situation, I really hope you guys would consider unbanning me. I don't give a **** about my brothers account, as far as I am concerned he deserves the ban, but I don't.

Steam name: Starving Virtues

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19064725

Server(s) I was banned from: WaW Rising storm, WaW RO2

(Disclaimer: My brother never gets on my PC and he can't as it's password protected, I don't hack/TK and never would.)

Last Online
    02-28-2015
    Country
    This is mobilis_in_mobili's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Banned on WaW FH2 by admin; please lift ban

Quote Originally Posted by mobilis_in_mobili View Post
    I was banned since sometime since last Thursday (August 14th) from playing on WaW FH2 Public Server 1.
    One of the players showed clear signs of cheating, triple the score of other players (good players).. I've been playing a long time and its not hard to hack this game, though I never do myself.

HACKING REFERENCE DELETED -- Melvin

I could be hiding around a corner in a good spot with a pal making no noise or movement yet this accused player could run around and kill me and the whole squad in a heartbeat. The game has some good concealment and yet this player could keep finding me and the others; including running around a corner with the gun aimed at just the correct angle every time.

This game has been around for a very long time and you've got to be kidding yourself if you thinks all the 'best' players out there aren't hacking. As a long time player and whitehat - I'm requesting to please un ban my user account from FH2: nhk_zeigeist_xero.
    Ok, sorry for posting an unacceptable link.

Again, can someone please lift the ban on my account: nhk_zeigeist_xero?

Considering the North America numbers are so low and my good player behavior and general for Thursdays (ask professor anthrax); I'm not sure what else I need to do here other than abandon the game outright.

Last Online
    11-12-2014
    Country
    This is Tyler's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Post your WaW Game Server Ban or Unban Requests Here

I'm reporting Guy Fawkes 79900992 (steam ID)

The reason is all day on the WAW RO2 Server (.115 server 1) he jumps in, joins a team TKs a few people and leaves so you can't coordinate a vote kick

He does this on and off and will get in the TL Slot and drop arty on your own team regularly

This happened from about 1-5pm MST 11/11/2014 and again in the evening

Does it to both axis and allies strangely

I actually made an account to report this - but I will say your server is outstanding otherwise

World at War
    Tournament Admin

Last Online
    11-24-2019
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Wir3tap's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Tyler will take a look at it.

Last Online
    10-20-2015
    Country
    This is Pandemic4444's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hacker in ro2

i have decided to get in as a tank commander and chose to not allow people to get in the tank. this person matthew196 hacked his way into my tank and i found out when it started to move when i did not want it to. server World At War's Red Orchestra 2 Server 2 my name in game as same as here. he was causing a nuisance due to the fact that he hacked into my tank and kept firing after repeated requests to get out. also i have another player that is causing a nuisance name Tinfoil that is for yet unknown reasons always seems to know where every player is and may have a hack to aim down the sights of the lmg's when not mounted, the not in prone thing is backed up by the fact that he appears to have ridiculously high accuracy when not mounted. also tinfoil MAY have another hack/mod to spawn immediately and not wait but i do not know if that is correct due to the fact that i heard that commanders can force spawn players. also have another player as of 12/ 21 that is purposely team killing, hoplite_A2. not sure if they need a warning or ban but i just wanted to report it and leave it up to you.
    Last edited by Pandemic4444; 12-21-2014 at 06:26 AM.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    12-06-2019
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: hacker in ro2

Moved the above post to this thread, where it belongs. However, more information is needed if a ban is requested. Review the top post to see what we need to act. It's understood you can't have everything, but give as much of the information we're asking for and we will see if it merits a ban.
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)

Last Online
    01-05-2017
    Country
    This is Zach_the_k1ller's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello I am new to the ro2 server for Russians Versus Germans server 2. A player by the name of sopamanx is on their and calling people things such as "retards, faggots" and other such things. I thought yall might want to look into it. Just to give yall an example of how he acts here is a link to one of his screenshots. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=399018074

Last Online
    05-28-2018
    Country
    This is PREST's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BAN APPEAL i THINK.
    I PLAY ARMA 3 1944 LIBERATION SERVER. i THINK i GOT BANNED. I AM KICKED AFTER A MIN OR TWO IN GAME. i DONT GET A ERROR MESSAGE. I DONT TINK I BROKE ANY RULES BUT IF I DID IM SORRY CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT? MY ARMA 3 PROFILE IS "PREST". LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYMORE INFO.
    i REALLY ENJOY TIS SERVER, AND ITS THE ONLY ONE LIKE IT PLEASE LIFT BAN IF THATS WAT IT WAS. iLL FIX WATEVER I NEED TO. STEAM ACCOUNT PFORT44, STEAM id_http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139276647/

Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you was banned, you'd never get on the server at all, not for a minute, not for 30 seconds. Disable or turn off all mods and add ons. Then using the launchers server browser select the the WAW server, it will ask you to enable the mods necessary, enable the mods needed like it asks you to. If this does not work, something is wrong with your install of either the main ARMA 3 game or your mods.

If you do not have something needed it should ask if you'd like to download it but I am assuming you do since you tell us you've played on the server in the past.

In other words something is now corrupted in all likelihood. This has happened to me, in other games, BF42 to be exact, somehow shet gets ****ed up
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

Last Online
    09-30-2019
    Country
    This is Pistoleiro_Mentiroso's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to request: please add to the forgotten hope 2 server coop maps and allow player vote. Is bad to play with 140ms, but is almost unplayable 230ms ****ing european servers. Thanks for the attention.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    12-06-2019
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I hear you about the ping. Even here in the US I have problems on the EU server; it's networking performance seems poor. If only I could play on the EU servers at only 140ms. Most of EU gets under that on our server, but not so good for us on their server.

I'm sorry Pistoleiro, I am unable to set that up. If there is a particular non-coop rotation and map size you would like, I could set that. PM me if you are interested in other options.