02-18-2012
    Country
    This is [UWA]3|Pvt.Bloody Speirs's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

login username?

Is it possible to have two different usernames (if it is already there then link please), one for login and another for display? The login one will be for one to keep and won't be displayed to anyone but staffs. The display one is obviously for everyone to see...one can change display nick for tourneys etc.

#1 it'll increase security. basically for anyone trying to steal accounts, they'll have to be able to guess password AND login nick.

#2 it'll probably be easier. most here are involved in tournament of some kind...so nick keeps on changing. it's hard to keep track of all these nicks. If i were to be able to nick a login nick, I would pick something that's memorable to me...instead of [ABC]-5-rank-name
    "Oh, anyone care for a smoke?"

""The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All war depends upon it."

Last Online
    03-20-2012
    In my mind. Location is infinite and finite at the same time!
    Country
    This is {GSC}5|2Lt.Spriggs's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: login username?

... So you're saying like...

Loggin: Ilovepie
    Display name: (RR)5|Pvt.Spriggs

Is that what you mean? And the Loggin isn't shown... Interesting. Sounds like a good idea.
    IC17: [MB]4|Pfc.Caboose IC18: [TS]2|2Lt.Spriggs IC19: (SA)2|1Sgt.Spriggs IC20: (CF)6|SSgt.Spriggs IC21: (7SF)2|Sgt.Spriggs

IC22: (BRO)2|Sgt.Spriggs IC23: (RR)5|Cpl.Spriggs IC24: {DR}3|LT.Spriggs IC25: {TFB}1|SSgt.Spriggs IC26: {GSC}5|Pvt.Spriggs
    21CW33 (75RR)A|PVT.Spriggs BFTW: (OPP)Col.Spriggs WaW23: 66P|Pv Spriggs

Petty Officer Second Class,(RET) USNSCC Fireman, USN Cadet Staff Sergeant, (RET) Civil Air Patrol

Last Online
    02-18-2012
    Country
    This is [UWA]3|Pvt.Bloody Speirs's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: login username?

yup
    "Oh, anyone care for a smoke?"

""The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All war depends upon it."