User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Last Online
    03-11-2010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Working with my squadmates in ME and having a good time.

Best: Guarding City Hospital with the Fiat and killing a dozen Allied soldiers as they ran into said Hospital. (It took them awhile to come back with a sticky bomb.)

Best: Landmining Zedic's tank repeatedly as he sat parked motionless spamming some spawn point or flag radius.

Best: Killing Cruisers with the measly Fiat in 3 to 4 shots. Once while sitting back inside the City Hospital. It was fun to watch a Cruiser jockey shoot in toward me, but see his rounds exploding on the objects in front of me. I guess there was too much junk in his way. I got him first.

Worst: Having an allied tank move right before the landmine I just laid would become active. Spoiling the trap.

Worst: Having Mudi tell me up at Italian Hospital to move the Fiat forward some and when I did, catching a matilda shell in said rear of the Fiat. I guess I gotta watch that blind spot!

Funniest: Reading all the posts in this thread about "Dolphin Diving" and "Camping".

"Dolphin Diving", Unless you have played BF2 since it was released. You guys have no concept of what truely constitutes Dolphin Diving within the game engine. What you see people do now, is nothing like it used to be. (It was worse.)

"Camping", I saw several people pitching tents on both sides of the park. The only thing that was different were the type of "tents" being employed.

Why don't we just keep this thread on track and not worry about DD and Camping. Keep it forcused on the Best, Worse and Funniest. (To me some of the posts seem like complaints.) Just Play!

Last Online
    01-18-2012

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wk|/bUm View Post

Worst: Exploitation of the ruling that people can be shot only on artillery so they got off between shots.
    There was no exploitation, we just got fed up of you not only killing the artillery but everyone else that happened to be in main base at the time.

Registered User 23_German Schuetze (first rank)
    Last Online
    07-24-2011
    Country
    This is GjP Westbend's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best -
    Getting a 26 killstreak in a Fiat roaming around south of City Hospital before catching the very edge of a Sticky nade splash and going up in flames.

Worst -
    Being in a Fiat. Gods be damnable 25 bullet per mag MG. A main cannon that shoots compressed Ravioli... Damn Italian Engineers! Damn them to hell!

Funniest -
    Getting my Fiat arse knocked down into the river by Flyguy45's monster truck Vickers.

Registered User Axis 29 Scheutze
    Last Online
    02-12-2019
    Country
    This is ADRIFTER's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funniest: Lol @ Widow ->

Sleeping + swimming = drowning?

Just taking a break...

A german and I after a few too many beers:

Last Online
    04-10-2010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lolololololol

WaW 1: [A2]Pvt. WaW 2: [A5]SSgt. WaW 3: [A10]Maj. WaW 4: [S16]1LT. WaW 5: [A20]1LT. WaW 6: [22RN]1LT. WaW 7: [24M]1LT. WaW 8: [30AI]SSgt. WaW 9: [33FM]Gen. WaW 10: [FEB]SSgt. WaW 11: [ToL]~~ WaW 12: [J43]~~ WaW 15: [50TT]Sm. WaW 16: FJ*~~~ WaW 17: 54|Pvt.WaW 18: 56Lc.