Last Online
    07-12-2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [46Z]D|PPor.Adder View Post
    When you want to, but someone of us don't have to TRY, they simple do

Do you for example have so little skill you in fact have negaskill? I think not, but I do someone who does make people worse simpy by being near them.
    Oh me me!
    Lost in WC3 and Medieval Total War...

Last Online
    05-15-2008

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I respectfully request that this order be renewed, and also that it be ratified to prohibit soldier's piloting of any type of aircraft, allow me to present exhibit A:

a perfectly good plane, flying at low altitude, this plane was being piloted by Soldier after a tank practice before Breakthrough Winter. Soldier had been strafing us even after repeated orders to stand down. Notice the fact that the plane is currently intact.

Now please direct your attention to Exhibit B:

notice the fact that, in this shot, the plane is no longer intact, and I would presume it is completely innoperable, although most in the vicinity were either killed or incapacitated by rolling laughter, so no confirmation was made on the status of soldier's death.

While this post is fully intended as comedic, I am dead serious in my request. That is all, thank you sirs for your time.

/salute

"In my travels I have learned one thing"
    "That things could always be worse?"
    "No, Things couldn't be any better, and they couldn't be any worse, cause thats just the way things ****ing are, so you better get used to it nancy."
    -Red Vs. Blue

Registered User WaW Default
    Last Online
    07-12-2018
    Country
    This is Dr.Tree's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pffft, Bram is still the only person to kill the whole division in one wreck. Do that and i'll be impressed.
    The thoughts and statements of Dr.Tree do not reflect those of the tournament. On top of that, he's not a very nice guy.

Last Online
    07-22-2016

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Tree(Legend) View Post
    Pffft, Bram is still the only person to kill the whole division in one wreck. Do that and i'll be impressed.
    lol, thats quite a feat, how did he do it?
    WAW 12: Tg[J43]^|Holiday

Last Online
    12-06-2016
    Country
    This is BigBlueCheese's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when I was a nub and I killed the entire axis team on the pubby once.

It was crete of FH.6. I run to get in the nuka stuka and I'm hopping as I go over there, I lag and next thing I know, I'm hitting the space bar in the stuka and dropping a 1000kg bomb on the entire team.

Since then I have unbound my spacebar key for dropping bombs

Last Online
    12-08-2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe I speak for all Axis Officers when I give you allies permission to shoot Soldier on sight if you catch him driving a vehicle durring battle.

Expecting - July 9th!
    RIP Abi (1372-1425): CO Armoured company Alif, 41st Armored Brigade, Al Nida Division, Southern Corps
    الابطال

Registered User Axis 25 Yontohei
    Last Online
    12-04-2016
    Country
    This is YkS Hickle's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet he's a PINGCHEATER!
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Last Online
    05-15-2008

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gp[45PzL]~~~|Karida View Post
    I believe I speak for all Axis Officers when I give you allies permission to shoot Soldier on sight if you catch him driving a vehicle durring battle.
    wouldnt they do it anyway?

"No, Things couldn't be any better, and they couldn't be any worse, cause thats just the way things ****ing are, so you better get used to it nancy."
    -Red Vs. Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Gp[45PzL]/|Jester View Post
    wouldnt they do it anyway?
    If they were smart they would not, they would simple leave vechicals for Soldier to find, on his way to driving them back to Axis main he would mostly likely stop an attack comming the other way by trying to turn left off the road directly into a friendly tank.
    October 4th 2004-December 10th 2011

Last Online
    05-15-2008

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats a good point, very good point indeed, but then, we should be pleading with the allied officers to shoot him in the head before he puts it in gear should we not? I say any time he gets in an enemy vehicle, we trade them one of ours in return for his dead body.

-Red Vs. Blue

Registered User WaW Default
    Last Online
    12-25-2019
    Country
    This is Buzz Adams's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [46Z]G|Sze.49ersfan View Post
    I always thought Jerry would never let go of his "worst driver in WAW" title, but it looks like theres a new winner...
    NOT SO FAST 49ers....I was riding with Vaughn today in the pubby. I have seen him drive before but I figured, what the heck its been nearly a year since I have ridden with him.

We start off...BAM!

Uh Vaughn, Thats a tree,

a few seconds later, Vaughn, THATS another tree!

I swear he missed few of the trees in the forrest, but that kid needs a chainsaw to drive....MAN!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan