User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Last Online
    12-26-2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Sniper Expeditions to the mountain range behind the axis base....hehe payote.

your 7 something long rang sniper kills are not match for my knife kill!

Jg52-t[Fj39]AussieZaitsev
    but i couldnt even see u unless i used my binoculars. hehe, just aimed at the place my binoculars were.

Last Online
    06-17-2011
    Country
    This is GjT Roden's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    worst: lag lag could not kill becos of the dam lag

Gw[Gj37]|NGame
    best:Slaughtering allies behind behind the sawmill, racking up multiple kills.
    worstlanes... tanks... pesky snipers, and howitzerss! Oh... and the pansy thompson/Colt combo of doom!
    funniest:NGame's quality nebelwafer ammo refuel service! Making sure you never go empty when the big guns are coming down.

Bounced e-mail address
    please update e-mail!

Last Online
    12-27-2004

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: The plane battles we had today were awesome, fun for the pilots without sacrificing the enjoyment of all the tankers and infantry guys.

Worst: The dual bofors. The Vierlings need to be raised so that they can be fired at the horizon over the sandbags. That, or sink the Bofors so they can't be used as anti-infantry weapons.

Also the Sherman Easy 8. Nothing easy about it. Way undervalued, as they caused more havoc today than they were being given credit for. They scare me more than the Jumbo, despite how the two should compare.

Funniest: shooting BigBlueCheese out of his M36 twice in one round with the 109K, and Arashi being able to steal it afterwards and take it to the northern flag for the whole round. I'm sure BBCheese has seen enough of open-top tanks for awhile.

in the more or less accurate words of Sub.GTC

"Whoever thought that producing open top tanks was a good idea deserves to die"

Last Online
    02-10-2016
    Country
    This is Sauron's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: - Having very good infantry runs, 3 people running at you all miss all death .
    - Capped a lot of flags all by myself
    - Played 12 hours, with only one session of 15 minutes rest
    - Good old Artillery pwnage

Worst: - Getting killed at least one time on every start of the round by a Bf109, which is "so sexy" according to Apro.
    - The fact we lost
    - Feeling sick of the lack of sleep now

Fun: - Killing the Nebelwerfer guy Payote over and over again when I had the Howitzer
    - Getting really tired have a lot of fun about it all

Last Online
    11-18-2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Sweet G43 Scoped. Too bad allies were quick in learning proces and soon I had hard times finding easy targets. Occasionally some new blood rotated in and they had to die 10 times in a row before learning lesson not to stay still if there is a sniper around.

Funniest: Vierling AA. After shooting down multiple airplanes over axis airfield I noticed how enemy fighters had to flee whenever they came close to Vierlings.

Last Online
    06-15-2006

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [34GD
    VVS|Efre.A-Zaitsev]in the more or less accurate words of Sub.GTC

"Whoever thought that producing open top tanks was a good idea deserves to die"
    Allies F|H #1: B[82A]^^|Freezeboy
    Allies F|H #2: 7[8th]///*|Freezeboy and 9[8th]~|Freezeboy
    Axis F|H #3: 4P[IDR]^^^|Freezeboy
    Axis BFE-WaW #7: G1[V27]|Freezeboy
    Axis BFE-WaW #8: SL[31ToL]///|Freezeboy
    Axis BFE-WaW #9: LS[33FM]^|Freezeboy
    Axis BFE-WaW #10: Ak[Gj37]///|Freezeboy
    Allies BFE-WaW #11: [42Wx]C|LCpl.Freezeboy
    Axis BFE-WaW Classics:501[HgA]/|Freezeboy
    Userbar by www.mj-gfx.com

Last Online
    11-13-2018
    Country
    This is denusjj's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best : Artil .................................................. .....

Uberbest : the attacks with Cyan on the most northern flag and then our special defending skills (someone had to made FRAPS movie about that)

Funniest : driving around like a idiot with cyan

Worst : something im not gonna tell

Last Online
    02-10-2008

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Arty
    kill snipers
    Wort: Have 4 snipers on main

4 8 15 16 23 42

Gw[Gj37]|NGame
    Yeah, we had about 6 guys constantly giving spots on the howitzer. You couldn't go by a minute without hearing "Artillery Needed!"

World at War Gears
    Last Online
    09-29-2018
    Country
    This is Avrojet's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Getting 28 kills in the first round of the battle with the P40.

Worst: Getting shot down by Knuth with a Panzerschreck while in the P40

[34GD]VVS|MPra.Elias
    Best: P40.
    Owning Panthers with my Mustang´s MGs =D.
    Cyan on the Dual-Bofors. We need more guys like you .

Worst: 109K x Mustang.
    109E x P40.
    Tanks and jeeps on the runway

Funniest: At the start of the last round. Elias on the P40. Strafe an APC at flag 5, see 2 jeeps coming from axis main running towards the middle flag. One single bomb from the P40 and:

[34GD]VVS|Szt.Elias[P40]someone

Lol, 8 kills with a bomb. My record so far

[39Fj]***|HighTimber
    Quote Originally Posted by [36GR
    T|SL.Avrojet]Best: Getting 28 kills in the first round of the battle with the P40.
    Avro, a lot of the Ar Axis guys were cussing you left-and-right for you bombing skills. We often were quite challenged to get a tank from the Axis base to either flag 4 of 5. Nice work.

World at War Gears
    Last Online
    09-29-2018
    Country
    This is Avrojet's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ar[J35
    ~~|HighTimber]Avro, a lot of the Ar Axis guys were cussing you left-and-right for you bombing skills. We often were quite challenged to get a tank from the Axis base to either flag 4 of 5. Nice work.
    Thanks
    We figured you guys wouldn't be too happy

Bounced e-mail address
    please update e-mail!

Last Online
    12-10-2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Having almost all of our tanks pounding away at the Allied main base.
    Even Better: Hitting a full jeep/truck and watching the bodies fly.

Worst: Being bombed, strafed, and howitzer'd while "defending" the sawmill.
    So old I can't remember which campaigns I've been in!

Last Online
    12-26-2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka![J35
    ^|NGame]Yeah, we had about 6 guys constantly giving spots on the howitzer. You couldn't go by a minute without hearing "Artillery Needed!"
    yeah but then again, noone was given me calls any other times, only when they just had their MB left.

Gw[Gj37]F~|Ey3cD34Dppl
    Best:

- Top 3 every single round I've played
    - Capturing Flag 5 multiple times alone
    - Capturing Flag 4 2 times alone
    - Capturing Flag 3 2 times alone

Very best:
    - Just one lost pistole duell

Worst:

Can't remember a thing. I had a ****load of fun on this map. Maybe that's because it's one of my favorite ones!

Funniest:

- Capturing flag 5 and defended it for approx. 2 min. vs. incoming axis infantry. 20 sec. later I saw an Panther D moving into the flagzone. OK - at least I could keep it grey. The next time I took a look around the Panther D wasn't alone anymore. Besides the Panther an Stug, one Panzer IV and the Jagdpanzer were looking for me. Finally one axis infantry killed me after I killed 2 of his friends.

Defending the flag vs. 4 tanks and in total 7 infantry was so much fun. I couldn't wipe the smile from my face the rest of the round! *g*

- Seeing Starbuck driving his jeep "over" the destroyable bridge. Unfortunately the bridge WAS destroyed! *blub*

- Meeting a lot of my axis friends. For example Endstille, Shokay and some of my old company buddies from campaign 8. I can't remember the name but one of these guys were my most favorite target. After a while I really felt sorry for him! (I remember the name now - it was Kimo!!! Sorry buddy)

Most funniest at all:

- As I attacked the sawmill I appeared right behind a couple of axis infantry. As the flag went gray everyone was running around to find those allied infantry. I runned for approx 10 - 20 sec. behind 2 of these guys around in the flagzone. Noone spent a thought about the idea to take a look back. The whole scene ended up in an big explosion as the Jagdpanzer across the river recognized me! *g*

HELL - It really seems like I loved the map. AND YES - I DID! *G*

Last Online
    05-16-2008

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Seeing a sniper to the south-west of point 2 and running him over with my full jeep as we assulted the point.
    Worst: Sniper was [TA]Ordos, who didn't appear on my mini-map as allied...
    dissident (c)
    http://img159.echo.cx/img159/396/bfesig6qo.jpg
    WAW 1946 [48AD] Royal Marines | Insignificant ->
    WAW #11 [42Wx] Parachute Reg | Indescribably useless -> <-- remain that way (mostly)
    WAW #10 [FEB] Hounddog | Useless -> Marginally Less Useless
    WAW #9 [36GR] Sirmoor Rifles | Sep -> CQMH

Last Online
    01-29-2008

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Schrecking full jeeps attacking Flag 4.

Worst: Flack 38...nearly useless unless the plane is flying straight at you.

Funniest: Taking a Kubelwagon by myself to scout south of Flag 4. I see a Jeep with 4 guys in it trying to sneak around the eastern side. I follow them north, then west, then finally south as they try and attack flag 4 from above. I was honking the horn, hoping they'd stop to shoot at me and I could schreck them

[Ret.]DarkSoldier
    Best: Making runs to point 1 and totally ambushing the axis

Worst: Have people run over my mines at point 2 :x

Funniest: Sauron by the end of the night

Last Online
    07-14-2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Stealing tanks from the axis main base all night

Worst: The axis finally wising up to me and spawing tankers with shreks the destroying me the second I left the camo netting.

Funniest #1: Stealing the wespe from point 1 then watching multiple axis chasing me on foot trying to lay satchels on me as I drove around. Once I gave them the slip, I drove south to pt 2 for repairs (as I was smoking up a storm). I peek in my "rear view mirror" to see a stolen apc, a kubel, and a guy running after me with the vehicles trying to ram me. It looked like the keystone cops in pursuit. . I make it to point 2 and get repairs as the axis either get nuked or break off pursuit. I bring the wespe to main and then head towards point 3 to help the counterattack. I get 3 yards past the bridge at main and Hiro takes me out with one bomb. Man, everyone in the Division channel heard me cursing him.

Funniest #2: I'm on a tank stealing soiree north of the axis base, when Evil Gonzo notices me while he's driving North in his tiger. While my thompson that can't hit the side of a barn was deemed useless, I ran to the back of his tiger and played cat and mouse with him. He kept turning his tank round and round looking for me like he was a dog chasing his tail. I couldn't take my hand of the mouse to get my hotkey to call in an airstrike, so I was committed to keeping him busy. He finally figured he would drive off, turn and take me out with his coax, but I followed him, got to the side of his tank before he could turn and we started all over again. After 10 minutes of this, I ducked by a tree and was watching as he kept looking for me. I finally reached to my TS key and called in an airstrike. Wham, no more tiger. I was sitting there laughing my arse off.

[36GR]F|Hav.PersnShootr
    Best: Winning
    Worst: losing
    Funniest: Seeing people fall off that bridge thinking it was still intact

New worst: Stole a Pnzer4F2 only to fall through a "bridge" and loose it :'(

[39Fj]***|HighTimber
    RG|Lt.Ey3cD34Dppl]Best:

Either you've got some imagination there or you're talking about after the contest had been decided already.

I was on flag 5 almost the entire day and I can only recall one time when anyone took it single-handedly.

Taking flag 4 by yourself.....doubtful as we had 2 tanks there and 3 infantry most of the day....

Registered User 23_polish Starszy Szeregowy
    Last Online
    03-08-2018
    Country
    This is WkR[KgG]^^|MontyPython's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ~~|HighTimber]
    RG|Lt.Ey3cD34Dppl]Best:

Either you've got some imagination there or you're talking about after the contest had been decided already.

I was on flag 5 almost the entire day and I can only recall one time when anyone took it single-handedly.

Taking flag 4 by yourself.....doubtful as we had 2 tanks there and 3 infantry most of the day....
    LOL. Their flag numbering system is different than the one we use, so their flag 5 was something different (I think our flag 1?). It would be helpful for everyone if we were to use grid refrences or something more universal in the posts.

Anyways.

Best - Schrecking jeeps while defending and taking half of the attack force out in doing it.

Worst - Umm, nothing that I can think of offhand.

Funniest - Sitting in the AA at the northern most flag, having either Ringo or Zaitsev try to strafe me before an attack. Don't think they killed me more than twice, and shooting them down most of the time. Or allied jeep runs into the flag, hitting a full jeep with the AA, killing nearly the enitre attack force, then finishing off the last one. After that, they never drove past my AA gun.
    WaW 7 - WkR[KgG]|Monty Python -> WkR[KgG]^^|MontyPython
    WaW 8 - PG$[PkF]~|MontyPython -> OKH[PkF]*|MontyPython
    WaW 9 - HC[J35]***|MontyPython -> HC[J35]****|MontyPython
    WaW 10 - [Allies]CinC*.MontyPython
    WaW 11 - RkA[ToL]~~~|MontyPython
    Classics - Pg[HgA]!|MontyPython -> Pg[HgA]~!|MontyPython
    WaW 12 - HC[J43]***|MontyPython

Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom, but I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control, and it didn't have any inherent wisdom - Joe Strummer (From The Clash - Westway to the World Documentary).

Last Online
    12-06-2016
    Country
    This is BigBlueCheese's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, our numbers went clockwise from the north @ 1.

And the Jumbo is in no way equivolent to the Easy8. Easy8 is damn good while the Jumbo has extremely bad aim. You fire once (and you arc it) and then you fire at the same place and the shot will land in a completely different area.

Best: Holding off a panther and a tiger with an Easy8 to be almost dead and then to have my teammates come to my rescue to give the tiger some hits so that I could take him out.

Also seeing MBase as the 1-man-army in his Easy8

Worst: Kublechreckers... my alltime pet peve. Being sniped out of the M36 is inevitable, but the Kublechrekers are just damn annoying.

Funniest: The random duels with 31337 behind obstacles. He got more shots to hit me whether he killed me or not which was pissing me off a bit.

Being able to finally charge axis tanks one-on-one with moderate success. Usually a tiger means throw it in reverse, but with the Easy8 I can charge him too now Might have been a bit suprising to the tiger or panther.

Gw[Gj37]F~|Ey3cD34Dppl
    ~~|HighTimber]

See above - I'm talking about the center flags.

[39Fj]***|HighTimber
    RG|Lt.Ey3cD34Dppl]
    ~~|HighTimber]

See above - I'm talking about the center flags.
    LOL - Well I'm glad we got that straightened out. In retrospect I'm not sure why I assumed that the flags would be numbered the same way.