08-08-2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best/worst/funniest of "Crusader of might"

you know the rules...keep it clean

Quote Originally Posted by [TA
    Ordos {PIMP}]he was heavily influenced on them by the "classic" space battles of WWII

Last Online
    08-08-2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: 2 gold 2 silver and 1 bronze medaling. Straffing b2 flag over and over...wow i bet you guys love me

Worst: The grand idea to put dual bofors at every flag..... also loosing two gold by one kill. damn you!!!

funniest: Seeing an armored colomn moving to a flag...i see a little spec running around them...im bored ....pull a quick split S then litteraly skimming the ground i dodged two tanks and then...paydirt...BD[killed]Petru.... i had to land to pull the chunks out of my engine

Quote Originally Posted by [TA
    Ordos {PIMP}]he was heavily influenced on them by the "classic" space battles of WWII

Rex
    Best: Schrecking Allied tanks.

Worst: wait, wait, wait... drive, drive, drive... die... repeat :x

Registered User 23_polish Szeregowy (first rank)
    Last Online
    11-08-2014
    Country
    This is 66S|Pv projecTile's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best : smoking a couple of axis tanks

Worst : getting bombed by antimatter over and over again, the pumas on such an wide-open terrain

funniest : two bf109 E1/8 missing my sherman with their bombs

[34GD]VVS|MPra.Elias
    Best: Being able to fly for.... hmmm.... 2 minutes

Worst: After those 2 minutes

Funniest: Nothing :\

[FEB]HD|Sd.sep
    Best: Killing 4 tanks moving out in a column from the axis base with my hidden Daimler.

Worst: Having one of the tank drivers alert a stug to my location.

Funniest: Getting rear ended by a friendly Crusader III and rolling down a hill.

Last Online
    06-20-2016
    Country
    This is Crabcakes's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Having fun so far getting to man armor. Axis putting up a good fight. killing several full jeeps/tanks other vehicles in a matter of a few seconds. Sorry about ending that attack so quickly.

Worst: I dont tank much so im not completly familiar with the sights/lead times etc. The crusader seems odd.

Funny: knifey.

Veteran
    Last Online
    09-12-2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Actually taking two planes down with the SDKFZ7, though having to be at a slant to actually pull it off

Worst: Absolutely NO cover whatsoever to use as a sniper..... and if i find cover everyone manages to find me at maximum viewing ranges (whats up with that anyway)

-Ordos-

--Who's your daddy?--
    Certified structural engineer (B.A.)

[gefallen]3l33t
    Best:
    -Puma ownage north of norht.

Worst:
    -P40, they were everywhere..
    -Rolling the puma all the time.

Funniest:
    - hillclimbing with the puma. Jumping and bouncin around. One time I landed just in front of a crusader, laughed so hard he killed me

Last Online
    12-17-2012
    Country
    This is Azik Blaze's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Picking Hiro outta the sky with a 6pdr (he was quite a distance away too)

Worst: TS continuing to cause the same wierd, annoying lag that has kept me from wanting to play BFE battles for the past 3 campaigns. That and the new small arms code, yikes

[B12]R2|Sgt. -- [A]C|Leg. -- [22RN]P|LCpl. -- [32SD]G*|LCpl.
    [34GD]SR|Pte. -- [42Wx]A|FO.Flyin'Penguin

Registered User Allies 26 Private
    Last Online
    11-13-2018
    Country
    This is Mudi's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice battle!

Best: Destroying allied tanks. Shooting people with my walther when they had stens. 8) Assaulting flags and capturing them. Hole battle. ChrisMacTwist shooting planes with panzer4

Worst: Those ****ing p40 destroying our jeeps. And then we have to wait long for those stupid jeeps to spawn...

Funniest: Me, Something, Endstille and SoulDevil attacking point 3 OMG we had so much fun!

Last Online
    05-24-2006

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Killing allied with my Walther when they had stens. Frigging n00bs and blowing up armor units as they arrived
    Worst: P40... nothing more then less...

funniest: Folgore Company consiting of 4 guys, me, Mudi, Endstill and SoullDevil. Making specops missions to random flags!! You guys frigging rule!
    == My coming ribbons and badges in WaW Classics ==
    __________________________________________________ _
    WaW #8: Something, Vänrikki [2nd Lt] in Pioneeriyksikkö Karhu, Taisteluosasto Leijona, 31st Finnish Division, Axis Army.
    WaW #9: Something, Tenente [1st Lt] in Folgore, 33rd Italian Mountain Division, Axis Army[/b]

Last Online
    12-06-2016
    Country
    This is BigBlueCheese's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Sherman sexiness
    and also I love you Scazar. Imobilized at the westernmost flag, with only one infantry near me, it just happens to be Scazar with a wrench. We get bombed by a 109, but that's not the point.

Worst: Lagging at the worst moments... EDIT - I'm talking full second fire & effect lag.
    109 bombing trains. One comes in... tank down... second comes in... second tank down + whatever infantry around them.

Also hearing Hardice shooting off his MG34 from a rooftop and killing reenforcing infantry to the unspawnable while I couldn't do a thing about it in my sherman.

Funniest: MDBook. Almost every time he came after me in a puma he succeeded in immobilizing me, turning me into a pillbox for a few minutes each time, but not killing me.

Registered User Axis 29 Scheutze
    Last Online
    08-01-2018
    Country
    This is Cyan Winters's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Well, the score, our tanking in the rounds we have won, and our airforce.

Worst: Couple rounds where things have fallen apart, Puma and StuG are damn good.

Funniest: The rounds I was in the Staghound. I was taking that thing EVERYWHERE it shouldent have been. I did quite a decent bit of damage.

Funnier: I was in the Stag up on a mountain, I begin firing down on a PanzerIV on the road from Axis main and hit him once. As soon as he fires a shot I turn and run West, coming down onto the more north of the axis base roads. I start taking fire from a StuG, so I fire one shot and run and hide between the 2 axis main roads. While I'm hiding, an Axis guy comes up and either a schreck or satchels. Either way he attacks me with it and it explodes and hurts me, so I immediatly run away from that, flying onto the more-south route from the axis main, I see a Panzer IV infront of me, and then procede to land on my roof, rolling to my side. I shoot sideways and am about to right myself and kill him, when he shots me and...I'm dead.

Took about 5 minutes for all of that to happen, and it was fun as hell.
    Cyan Winters.
    Excellence in tanks since Campaign 6
    [6][7][8][9][10][11][12][20][21][22][23][24][27]

Veteran Allies 24 Recruit
    Last Online
    10-24-2011
    Country
    This is 68R|Rc Petru's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Being in a Grant at the West flag, spinning on the spot trying to get a Puma circling me, holding my front armour to him. The Puma goes up a hill, smack into the side of a Sherman. Puma dies, and the Sherman gets launched across the map, smoking all the way, but still alive.

Best #2: The number of 10% StuG3G's that Switz left for us.

Frustrating yet eventually fun: Adjusting to the new weapons, I liked them overall.

Unfun: Not much really, nice map, good battle.

BFE:WaW #6 - Allies 22RN - Royal Tank Regiment - Private -> 2nd Lt.
    BFE:WaW #7 - Allies 24th MEU - Division - Colonel (Retd.)
    BFE:WaW #8 - Allies 32nd SD - Division - Lt.General
    BFE:WaW #9 - Allies 34th GD - Division - Marshal
    BFE:WaW #10 - Axis Generalfeld Marschall Armee Gruppe X
    BFE:WaW #11 - Axis ToL - Jääkärikomppania Karhu Infantry - Kapteeni

Gw[Gj37]F~|Ey3cD34Dppl
    Best:

Taking revenge for the Kuebelschrecks on Crimean Peninsula with my Piatjeep

The close combat Schaufelkill. Thx for the Panzerschreckkit!

Worst:

BFE MINIMOD

Most funniest:

Managed to kill one infantry guy with my Piat and had a No. 2 duell vs. 2 MP40s and managed that one MP40 guy killed the other one. Unfortunately I lost the knife fight afterwards as the 2nd axis close quarter guy runned out of ammo as I did.

Last Online
    07-12-2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Sniping with the Sherman/Crusader.

Some examples of snipes:
    1. Shooting a Panzer IVF2 from a grid and a half with a Sherman.
    2. Shooting a Stug3G leaving Axis main from around two grids away in the Crusader as it left Axis main (Seriously was just a tiny gray square).
    3. Not so much a snipe... but, coming over a hilltop and seeing a Stug pull up on the mountain in front of me. I seriously just randomly pulled the trigger somewhere along the pulling over the hilltop and nailed it directly in the front and it died in one shot to the front. Mostly luck, but still cool for me.

Worst: Those funny little egg shaped explosives strapped to the bottom of planes... it was like the stork coming to a hooker who didn't use protection... far too often.

Funniest: Watching Crabcakes take the Staghound one round and go speeding onto the runway at the start of the round and get smashed in the side by a P40 taking off... both died on contact . Funeral and Prayers will be on Friday, November 5th at 5P.M. Eastern... R.I.P.

Note: Alcohol did not aid in this accident... then again we only tested the pilot .

"Beyonce is the only black woman I would do because she most closely resembles a white male."
    - Patterson

[34GD]GT|Efre.SniperHunte
    Best:Managing to kill the Puma quite a few times with Grant.

Worst:Getting bombed

Funniest:The Grant in general that thing is a box on wheels. It tips over if your not careful plus gets stuck easy.

Ban-Happy Veteran Axis 25 Ittohei
    Last Online
    08-01-2018
    Country
    This is [SEB]Kharabakh's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: - Playing and using a mic that actually worked...
    - Winning

Worst: Getting tank, leaving main... respawn induced by plane; repeat.

Funniest: - Making Sep roll in his tank.
    - Killing 3 tanks in a row and then killing myself in the crusader while trying to kill an infantry.
    - Killing a Puma with a Grant by throwing myself of a cliff to get the right angle of fire...

Khar

Last Online
    12-26-2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best #2: The number of 10% StuG3G's that Switz left for us.
    ARGH it was you!

best : dom's anologys

worst : people hopping in equipment thats not theirs.

funniest : killing 7 tanks and 4 infantry in one 30 seconds

Last Online
    06-03-2006

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good: Flying the P40 and bombing tanks / shooting jeeps down with mg's. Getting medal on those rounds i flyed

Bad: Our mobile AA was empty like in the 4 first rounds

Ugly: Radiant in the mobile AA gun. It felt like he could shoot me down everywhere on the map

Funny: Chasing after Antimatter, while he was trying to fly back to axis main. He flyed pretty low, and just before the airfield i got him on fire, saw another plane just taking out off the hangar, and BUM. He crashed to Frosty. Sorry guys, but that was just so funny
    [img:400:200:73d299f851]http://www.elisanet.fi/tomi.vahtera/sig6.jpg[/img:73d299f851]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BFE:WaW #6: 22nd Royal Navy Battle Group | Parachute Regiment | Corporal
    BFE:WaW #7: 24th Marines Expeditionary Unit | Yankee Company | Corporal
    BFE:WaW #8: 30th Australian Infantry Division | Tasmania Regiment | Corporal
    BFE:WaW #8: Voted for the best Close Quarter fighter in 30AI
    BFE:WaW #9: 36th Gurkha Rifles Division | Nr.1 Squadron Tigers | MWO
    BFE:WaW #10: 40th Brazilian Expeditionary Force | Fighter Squadron - Jambock | 1.Lt
    BFE:WaW #11: 41st Taisteluosasto Leijona | Hävittäjälentolaivue 32 | Corporal

Last Online
    03-03-2017
    Country
    This is Refaim's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: I pulled an amazing shot with the sherman from just outside of two while driving to three. I killed a jeep that was loaded with infantry while they too were driving toward three. Got some good command experience during later rounds.

Worst: if anything the constant bombing. Congrats Axis pilots, you did well thrughout the day. GT numbers got bad toward the end.

Funniest: Killing a rolling puma early on, only to roll right into the lap of a stug in latter rounds.

Watching teamates fire endlessly at empty hulls of destroyed tanks; me laughing at them and latter doing it myself. Funnier still where the ghost tanks that were called out to be incoming on a flag and when you drive up to them they dissapear......

"We continue to be exasperated by the view, apparently gaining momentum in certain circles, that armed robbery is okay as long as nobody gets hurt! The proper solution to armed robbery is a dead robber, on the scene." - Jeff Cooper

Last Online
    12-24-2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good: PIAT, No.2 and Mines! Whoever decided anti tanker gets this kit deserves a warm hug (not from me... from someone sexy) and a trophy! Oh and ofcourse the Daimler! Sniping with it the enemies I could barely see. Despite being bombed every 5 secs and it requiring half map to turn I loved every second I was let to be in one. IMO I wasn't that bad either . Thanks for letting me use it .

Bad: Nothing really... I had loads of fun... I don't think that all the confusion and deleting at the beginning was bad either. Mapping team is doing best they can and I appreciate the job they are doing . If there's something I would like to change it would be friendly guys driving to my mines (which were at exact ministrat places... read the strats please).

Funniest: Some guys thinking it's something special to kill a close quarter with P38 ... I didn't even count how many times I greyed flag 1 just by running to the grey and spinning there... All while 4 to 6 guys were trying to shoot me with all they had (and I don't know why but most of the times I'm greying like this I got TKd ).

World at War
    Tournament Admin
    Allies 32 Captain
    Last Online
    07-20-2019
    Country
    This is 1ABb|Cpt Squarebasher's Country Flag

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: The Crusader taking flag 2, with one SR infantry guy, he kills one infantry guy, I'm surpressing the other infantry guy in the other building, SR guy comes to the door looks at me I stop firing he runs in kills axis, we cap flag.

Worst: Bloody 109s, thats you Blackdragon, Antimatter etc.

Funiest: I'm on mountain east of 3, puma coming towards me giving me a pasting, I'm struggling to get him in my sights, then he's next to me, he hits me I get the kill, and roll down the mountain, have no health can't move, but kill 3 mark4s and one more puma, before a mark4 kills me, great fun.

Last Online
    09-03-2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Storming a flag with four people, then later another flag with five.
    Killing three or four with the MP40, I guess they weren't used to the minimod hotfix.

Worst: Getting bombed over and over by the P40.
    The first round being null and void.

Funniest: Hearing Something getting more and more fustrated each time a P40 bombed the full Kubelwagon.
    BFE-WaW#8 PK[31ToL]////|Cuttooth
    BFE-WaW#9 FgL*[33FM]~|Cuttooth
    BFE-WaW#10 Gw%[Gj37]~|Cuttooth
    BFE-WaW#11 RkA[ToL]~~|Cuttooth
    BFE-WAW Classic Battles Pg[HgA]|Cuttooth
    BFE-WAW#12 [Ret.] Cuttooth

Currently a Spectator

Registered User Allies 29 Private
    Last Online
    07-21-2018
    Country
    This is catraphact's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WORST: Daylight savings.
    11:51 PM(my time) *I thought that it was 11:51 AM EST, forgot about the clock change, it was actually 10:51 EST*, Me to rInGo. "Where is everyone, battle starts in 9 min"

ringo: We have 1 hour more
    Me: What?
    Me: OH.... now I remember the damn Daylight savings and American Winter time. Now they are not 12, but 13 hours behind me.....So battle starts at 1 AM.
    Me: I'm going to sleep.
    ________
    And that was my participation in attacking egypt.

[DarkSide]Darth Dezibel
    Best: Takin out 3 or 4 Puma while they were circling around point 3 with nice banana-piat-shots from the rooftop...

Worst:
    Quote Originally Posted by [34GD
    RG|SLt.Squarebasher]
    Bloody 109s, thats you Blackdragon, Antimatter etc.
    Yeah, you guys definetely were a pain in the ***...

Fun: Seeing one axis guy drivin up to the sandbags with his Kübel. I take out my Piat, wantin to blow that car up, he steps out and gets my Piat-Rocket right into the face and dies...

Last Online
    02-10-2016
    Country
    This is Sauron's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Kicked *** in a Daimler, gold and silver. I never knew a tank could be fun for an infantry Captain.

Worst: Getting bombed over and over again and getting "sniped" by Panzerschrecks

Fun: Seeing people struggle with the new weapons. Apro and me have been practicing a lot before and we managed to beat a lot off people up in the first rounds, because we alreadu got the hang off it. I liked the new additions, though it asks a lot of practice.

Last Online
    09-29-2005

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: shooting avrojet with panzer 4 and mobile aa numerous times in his p40 of death

worst: getting killed by him and his flybuddies over and over again bringing up stugs or being in a jeep or truck. i hope it felt as frustrating for the allied tankers as well leaving main base
    Pg[AgB]/|ChrisMcTwist
    SgPA[KgG]^^^|ChrisMcTwist
    PK[31ToL]^|ChrisMcTwist*
    FgL*[33FM]^|ChrisMcTwist
    [38GM]HD|YSmi.ChrisMcTwist

Last Online
    09-03-2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another funny: ChrisMcTwist driving the truck into a ditch for cover and Something yelling at him. He then explained what he was doing and Something just said "Oh, ok".
    BFE-WaW#8 PK[31ToL]////|Cuttooth
    BFE-WaW#9 FgL*[33FM]~|Cuttooth
    BFE-WaW#10 Gw%[Gj37]~|Cuttooth
    BFE-WaW#11 RkA[ToL]~~|Cuttooth
    BFE-WAW Classic Battles Pg[HgA]|Cuttooth
    BFE-WAW#12 [Ret.] Cuttooth

Currently a Spectator