User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Last Online
    01-03-2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will caution you this: If you want to be accurate in battle, do NOT jump. The penalty for jumping has been increased to a great degree. If your crosshairs went as big as a bazooka while you are using a SMG, I suspect you jumped. Soldiers don't bunnyhop in battle - do this at your own peril.

Bounced e-mail address
    please update e-mail!

Last Online
    02-15-2006

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you bunny hop with a rifle you have a chance of shooting your own foot O.o
    CoD 1: [Ax4.]L|Gfr.Valdez[E-1]
    CoD 2: [A5]B|Pfc.Valdez|S[E-3] (Second Place Most Respectable Grunt
    CoD 3: [Ax8.]J|Lt.Valdez (Most Respectable Non-com | CinC's Award )
    ---------------------------------
    WaW 9: FgL[33FM]/|MiniVal
    WaW 10: FP[39Fj]|MiniVal / Ak[Gj37]|MiniVal
    WaW 11: PsK[ToL]/|MiniVal

[FEB]HD|Sd.sep
    Just switch to another weapon when moving around . Can't wait to see how these changes work out in the battle today.

Gw[Gj37]F~|Ey3cD34Dppl
    To be honest: I don't like these hotfixes at all! If I wanna have an realistic fight I play Operation Flashpoint! The game is about the fun and gameplay with a good mix of realism. But this is to much for me! I really think about give up playing.

The idea for the first minimod was good. It added some vehicles and kept the downloaded BFE maps away from the FH maps. But now it's like playing a completely other game. And I don't like the other game! Of course there are in-game solutions for the new "problems" but in the end it's just more complicated and not more fun!

*arghs*

My english sucks when I'm angry! Sorry for that!

World at War Gears
    Last Online
    09-29-2018
    Country
    This is Avrojet's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem is that if we find weapons, vehicles etc bad and too realistic and no fun, we can't blame it on FH anymore.

Good and Bad in their owns ways.

Last Online
    01-03-2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [34GD
    RG|Lt.Ey3cD34Dppl]The idea for the first minimod was good. It added some vehicles and kept the downloaded BFE maps away from the FH maps. But now it's like playing a completely other game. And I don't like the other game! Of course there are in-game solutions for the new "problems" but in the end it's just more complicated and not more fun!
    Good things that the BFE mod team has done in the past have found their way into FH before. It is possible that at some point in the near future you will be at an advantage having played with these small arms in BFE. You never know.

Registered User Axis 27 Pz Unteroffizer
    Last Online
    06-05-2019
    Country
    This is Scazar's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dig it all, nice job everyone. It's really a matter of adapting to the new style. We all had to adapt from FH .5, then from .5 to .61 and then to .65.
    "He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened. He who conquers others has physical strength. He who conquers himself is strong."
    -Tao-te Ching
    "Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster...for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche