User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Last Online
    09-29-2005

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: laying mines all aorund flag 2 then, getting more mines at the ammo box doing it all over again, then lying down in the house covering the door with the k98. two russians come in, i kill them both. at the same time there is a full jeep running over one of my mines near the flag zone and a bt7 running over another mine. that was like 7 kills in 1.5 seconds or so.

Worst: those were my only kills during that round but at least we didn´t lose the flag once during that round.
    damn silent katyusha fire on flag 2.
    Pg[AgB]/|ChrisMcTwist
    SgPA[KgG]^^^|ChrisMcTwist
    PK[31ToL]^|ChrisMcTwist*
    FgL*[33FM]^|ChrisMcTwist
    [38GM]HD|YSmi.ChrisMcTwist

Bounced e-mail address
    please update e-mail!

Last Online
    10-29-2005

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best :-

Solid capping of flags during the last few rounds.

Worst :-

Avro's uncanny ability to find my mines no matter where I put 'em.
    -15 I think I scored on one round.

Funniest :-

Being shunted by armour when trying to leave the allied main base in a full jeep - whammo-boom-very bad traffic accident.

Last Online
    12-24-2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Red wine

Worst: Hangower

Funniest: Actually getting to play about one round and blowing the enemy tanks coming to my ambush spot

Bounced e-mail address
    please update e-mail!

Last Online
    04-28-2006

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Amazing allied victory run that came a bit to late. Seeing Poopies amazing strategy work time and time again, Axis didn't know what hit em.

Worst: Shreckers, I hate these guys. Puma, so hard to hit sometimes. Getting our tanks taken off us for a round.

Funniest: Watching Fury run up to flag 2 alone, just as he reached house 7-8 axis infantry spawned right next to him. I made the conscious decision to waste him along with all the axis infantry in a split second (He only had a rifle so would have got slaughtered). I killed 17 axis infantry in about 45 secs until shrecked from behind. Great fun seeing the axis fly.

Last Online
    01-29-2008

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Maximum view-distance tank battles at the bottle-neck.

Worst: Russian tanks on the Eastern coast hitting our tanks as we left the main base.

World at War
    1st Airborne Division
    Allies 32 Private
    Last Online
    07-13-2019
    Country
    This is 1AB|Pvt. Wilhelm's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LS[33FM
    /|zc]Best: victory at last

Funniest: Murds and me taking the leap of faith in kubel at point 4. Murds jumped off the cliff and we spinned like crazy high in the air and almost made it alive...well almost

Worst: at times we had real issues clearing out grey flags
    are you referring to the incident when your kubel hit the roof of a building when jumoing over the ridge and bouncing to ur deaths?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best: SR's domination in the later rounds, capping those flags in succession

Worst: shreckers

Funniest: Wonderbred over TS

WaW #8: [30AI]Q|SSgt.Wilhelm - Australian
    WaW#9: [34GD]SR|Mpra.Wilhelm - Russian
    WaW#10: LS[39Fj]///|Wilhelm -> Gw%[Gj37]>>|Wilhelm - German
    WaW#11: [42Wx]P|Sgt.Wilhelm - British
    Classic Battles: Pg[HgA]///|Wilhelm - Axis
    WaW#12: Tg[J43]J~|Wilhelm - Japanese

Last Online
    12-06-2016
    Country
    This is BigBlueCheese's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: Using the beautiful hunk of junk called the SU100 to good effect. And developing a tactic to use against kuble-chreckers with that thing.

Worst: Those dang kublechreckers

Funniest: Having a kuble chrecker bail out of his jeep, and so I just high-tail it out of there, but he gets back in and starts chasing me down. Finally get killed by a puma or something

That SU100 is also a love-hate relationship...

Last Online
    02-10-2008

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best: katyusha

4 8 15 16 23 42

RA*[33FM]^|Antimatter
    Best: Hunting tanks in a Kubelwagen.

Worst: Leaping from my Kubelwagen behind a tank, lining up, and watching the shot go over the turret as the tank drives down a gully...

Leaping from my Kubelwagen behind a tank, lining up, watching the shot hit...with the tank taking no apparent damage. Happened most against BT-7, Su-100 and T34. T34-85 usually went bang first hit.

Hitting a moving BT-7 and T-34 in the first attack wave of a round, with no apparent damage.(edit: Maybe it's only moving targets... Could be ping related I guess...I tested the situation locally with no problems taking out stationary tanks with a single shot to the areas I was aiming at during the game. )

Getting chased by a BT-7...faster damn it...faster!

Funniest: Disabling the SU-100 at the chokepoint, chasing a couple more tanks down, then returning to the scene of the disabled tank to find an engineer repairing. I hit the rear of the SU-100 with my first shot with no apparent damage to the tank but the engineer got blown away by the splash damage...(edit: Well maybe I got a direct hit on the engie...didn't look like it)
    The SU-100 started turning around and I had time to get a good hit with my second shot.

Chasing a T34 and finding out there was a BT-7 chasing me. On one occasion I was taken out but another time I was lucky enough to get into some trees and take out the T34 before the BT-7 caught up.

Edit: Things got less amusing when allied developed counter-kubel tactics. There was one really funny moment when I went after a T34 with an engineer following it at a distance. I drove up in the Kubel and popped the T34, then drove off to reload, all the while dodging pistol shots.

Last Online
    08-08-2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol heres a good one: came up on a bt7 from a 90 degree angle, i see thats its turret is starting to turn towards me, so i process to turn and drive around it, all the time the turret is following me and shooting at me with his m and cannon...(dear god where was our armor) then,this went on for about 8 passes before i realized this guy wasnt gonna hit me. Thusly ive genereated this battles star wars quote "One ore pass!!" and i wasnt gonna drive fast enough to get past his turret turn speed, so i found a low lying hill and drove behind it and poped up about 20 seconds later, evidently the guy wasnt worried that bad about enemy armor because he was still watching the hill....i got within 30 feet....then BOOM and i flew into the air.

another one: avro is circling in point 4 (2nd city) with a jeep, right as i spawn all the axis guys were shooting at him trying to kill him...*sigh* if you want something done right....*BOOM* death by schrek

cossack! i remeber that, in fact i remeber shooting you too, i was about t ogo set up when all the sudden i hear this really loud gun shot. So i run to the back of the hill as i see cossack racking up kills. Thinking "Oh, hes gona hate me for this one" and then sending a schrek round up his tail pipe.

!!! The greatest one of all!!! Me and anti matter head out durring the start of the round...we both go on the west side of the bottleneck, we get ontop of the hill to see whats coming and then we see a truck that was headed in our direction actualy swerve to go to another flag....that was probably my best laugh of the game

Quote Originally Posted by [TA
    Ordos {PIMP}]he was heavily influenced on them by the "classic" space battles of WWII

Gw[Gj37]F~|Ey3cD34Dppl
    Best: Paybacktime for those Kuebelschreckers. Grabbed my Bazooka, stole a Kuebelwagen and hunted down the Puma, PanzerIV and a Panzer IVH

Worst: The first few rounds! Omg - what were we doing! Another thing was as I spotted a fully loaded Nashorn. I tried to sneak next to it but as I draw my Zooka an Panzer IV spotted me! Bad luck

Funniest: Playing jump and hide with an Kuebel that tried to overrun me before I could manage to give him the wonderful gift of a satchel! Yeah - burn baby burn!