User Tag List

Wow! What great fun!

Wow, thanks for going 2 servers guys! Its so awesome! I like how we finally have enough room for everyone! Even the 2nd server was packed!

I bet the allies were having tons of fun! This is definitely better then everyone getting to play on a 25v25 server and actually having fun!

Error, posting negatively and unconstructivly is not going to help the situation any.

Well considering everyone but oh, Kommisar, Haiku, and MFOTS actually liked having fun, I've been TRYING to get it changed since it was announced, I give up >=(

I was having fun earlier with Haiku in his Office TS Channel in the first bit of the battle. FFS, I can remember MFOTS playing as Allies on the Axis TS channel, and strafing us with a plane, then hearing him go 'OOOOOOOOWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDD'.

Last Online
    05-01-2014

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its funny should post that considering you dindt took any initiatives like switching a few of your guys like other axis did before, for fun's sake. Spamming "no all chat" and spawncamping, and telling allied to "STFU" when they express their concerns about the bad spawncamping isnt helping in anyways, if you are allowed to use all-chat, you should be acting with officer's manners.

No one cares about your circular logic crap now TNG, this actually matters. There is 1 server that is fun, and 1 that sucks. Remember when this was announced and Kampion voiced his fear of having a 'loser server' Kommisar? Well it's come true and we're only in the 2nd scrim.

Edit: Orange, I was only 'spamming' no all chat because everyone kept all chatting. I don't care if you WANT to switch teams or if you WANT to all chat, you can't, that's the rules, period. Sure it's only a scrim, but the whole point of the scrims is to get everyone used to the rules and indoctrinated back into the system.

Last Online
    02-23-2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    totally off topic......

but LOOK WHO'S IN 1ST PLACE ON THE AXIS???!?!?!?!

(it couldn't be me)

8)
    21CW #1-8 [O6]K, [8MD]A, PT[14SA], PT[16SG], [FA] x3, [6AB]A
    WaW #2-10 [A7]E|Ac, [A10]Q|Mn, [C14]E#, [A20]1st, [A]K~, JkG[AgB], LW[KgG], SL![31ToL], IC[33FM], FP[39Fj]
    ASW [TSS]/Founder
    Xfire RogueDevil

Last Online
    05-01-2014

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its called "Initiative", you get it after thinking a bit.

"Let's see, were 15+, the other guys are 5 at max. We are all waiting to get on the main server. This scrimm isnt worth any IP and we are on the second server (wich nobody seems to care about). We can make it fun for everyone and mess around with equal teams or, piss the poor guys in their HQ following the official rules."

Do you actually want to have fun, or just whine?

Think about it Orange, in a real battle, thanks to this great idea of the mighty, all-powerful, divine and magnificent MFOTS and Haiku, this is going to be exactly the case. According to Kommi, the rules will be that the 2nd server will start up if both sides can field 5 people. So your 15 v 5 argument carriers no water, it is an accurate representation of this crappy new campaign where attendance will matter MUCH more then skill. In campaigns past, if you could field around 20 you could fight their 25. But now if you manage to field 25 you have to fight their 40. That's hopeless.

Someone make a poll.

The choices...

1 25 vs 25 or 30 vs 30 server

2 20 vs 20 servers

Last Online
    12-30-2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really prefer 25 vs 25

That's how it was in waw3,4,and 5 and it worke well, so why change?

Last Online
    06-08-2008

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought this two server thing was final now though?

I don't know. If we can't change it, then maybe settle for 20vs20 on the one server, and pretend the second one doesn't exist? It might as well not exist, seeing the number of people on it at times... Just trying to be real about the situation.

BFE-WaW Campaign 1 vet!

World at War Ambulance
    Last Online
    05-06-2018
    Country
    This is Trexer's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the two server thing is final and I believe it will not be changed

error you are out of hand my friend..

Last Online
    04-18-2008

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    30 vs 30 = lag

Make these scrims worth IP points. Make them "mandatory".

If there isn't one, set a level for how many people determines an "official" round on the secondary server.... say 10 vs 10. Once the server reaches that level, restart the server and that round starts. Whatever happens on that round is official. The next round should only be official if the 10 vs 10 requirement is fulfilled.

I saw members from both teams say "oh I'm not going to play 10 on 5" and then they split. The secondary server will probably not fill if we don't have some incentive for filling it.

Bottom line. People don't want to play on a 2nd server. Most would rather not play at all.

Registered User Axis 29 Scheutze
    Last Online
    08-01-2018
    Country
    This is Cyan Winters's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't blame them. There is nobody on it and it really makes the whole BFE "experiance" nonexistant. Its just not fun playing 10v5 or even 10v10, it is just to small for most of the maps, I like one bigger server, but then again, I never lag.
    Cyan Winters.
    Excellence in tanks since Campaign 6
    [6][7][8][9][10][11][12][20][21][22][23][24][27]

If you lag, either tinker with the settings or get a better computer. I'm sick of people having to cater to morons who can't just turn down their sound quality, lower their resolution, etc.

I used to lag a lot more than I do now, but after I decreased my BF sound quality setting, I've seen a big improvement without a noticeable change in the sound. I'm running on a 64 MB GeForce 4 MX 440 (crap) and I have yet to lag in any of the scrimmage rounds. I also never lagged on the FH battle server back when they had it at 50 players max.

I'm looking at the new style this way

25v25-great fun, everyone got a chance to pwnz0r up on the other side.
    20v20-not near as much fun, too small to keep all the flags on a map
    Ordos has been reduced to saying, 'Well just sit back and defend because we don't have enough people to hold the flags it would take to bleed them'
    AND about 10 people left out in the cold for any one time.

i have had a great time...im still pure pwn

Registered User Axis 29 Scheutze
    Last Online
    08-01-2018
    Country
    This is Cyan Winters's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dun mind 20v20 but I think that 25v25 would be infinitly more fun. And there wouldent be one empty server and one full.
    Cyan Winters.
    Excellence in tanks since Campaign 6
    [6][7][8][9][10][11][12][20][21][22][23][24][27]

PsP[31ToL]HopeSlayer
    I agree that 20v20 was inadequte on pretty much all of the maps we played today. With even teams we ended up just swapping the same flags back and forth. I'm not gonna bash the two server idea - with the attendance as is for a scrim during the Thanksgiving holidays, we're probably going to need two servers (or, better yet, another division?...). However, let's bump the player limit up to at least 25, and try it out that way for the next scrim.

[BFE]Haiku
    I wont tolerate this kind of talk in the forums clean it up, keep it in the forums and stop whining we are working on your situation but dont ever post this kind of stuff in the forums again keep it in your private barracks and let your COS do their job, its none of your buisness that who played on what servers and had how many players were there, this morning when it all started the allied had bout 15 more on the axis but they didnt complain any that it was boring they made the most out of it and also if you were on then you woulda noticed that both servers were filled for a bit there so dont complain would you have rather have waited for an hour or two to get into the games? Ok this subject is over for all non admin players, you have a problem with it bring it up to a CO in PM or PM ME or Kommisar, As for your little rules stuff you are talking about there Error get your facts straight on em and dont post half the rule, we have already covered that and you are wrong on it just so you know. TOPIC LOCKED.

Error you have a three day temp ban from the forums for posting Flames at the owner and coordinators of this tournament. You will be unbanned Tuesday night at 11:30pm EST.