PDA

View Full Version : Arma 3 Warlords -- WW2 Style

Blind Firepower
12-23-2018, 08:50 PM
I haven't had access to the Lib server since the PS reorg, but I've turned some of my Arma time into making a WWII version of Warlords. If you haven't played the Arma 3 game mode, it's designed as a simplified Capture the Island with bases (no factories). PvPvE. Fun so far!

Bailing_Out
12-24-2018, 12:11 PM
I haven't had access to the Lib server since the PS reorg, but I've turned some of my Arma time into making a WWII version of Warlords. If you haven't played the Arma 3 game mode, it's designed as a simplified Capture the Island with bases (no factories). PvPvE. Fun so far!
Cool man and ARMA 3 Apex is now on sale for 11.89

Bailing_Out
12-24-2018, 01:43 PM
Played modern version, plays kinda like CTI, better thing is that when you order a vehicle, weapon or supplies, its para dropped so your bot doesn't beat it to death driving it to you. Right now its 16v16 with some bots. On a smaller map that would work, I don't know if this mode supports more players and on the huge islands of original game you end up fighting bots much of the time.

[WaW]ValHallas
12-24-2018, 07:37 PM
yeah, played blind firepowers version. Still fairly stock vanilla, but it is fun.

[WaW]CA|Wir3tap
12-24-2018, 08:44 PM
Heya Blind I’ll pm you.

Blind Firepower
12-24-2018, 11:22 PM
Thanks Wire!

Yes, it could handle whatever player # you wanted to push onto it, it just would eat servers alive if you get too many because each player can have up to 10 AI, so a 32 v. 32 is 640 players/bots, plus any neutrals which are spawned...