PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!

Lionsdale
09-30-2018, 03:55 AM
Sorry to post this here i could not find your discord

player

[NS]Jones007 is currently playing as commander in NA post scriptum server, he is boming friendly msp's and objectives on purpose trolling the whole team and ruining the game.

Please send and admin on! or link me to discord thank you

Lionsdale
09-30-2018, 04:29 AM
seriously admins or anything still happening.................. discord....... help

2WD*|Lorden
09-30-2018, 07:53 AM
A ban has been issued for the player. Sorry for the delay. If you're able to provide any corroborating evidence like screenshots of text chat of people complaining, etc it would be extremely helpful.

2WD*|Lorden
09-30-2018, 12:25 PM
From PS Official Discord:

PeepersYesterday at 10:52 PM
does NA World at War Community Server have a discord?
PeepersYesterday at 11:21 PM
NA World at War server admins...we have had a guy TKing people for 2 hours as commander with no admin support. It's a saturday night how does that happen for 2 hours

Lionsdale
09-30-2018, 04:35 PM
It happened for 3 games straight, maybe 4 I left because I could not take it... I should have taken a screenshot of the chat, because we all did a vote in all chat that he should be banned to help you guys.

Anyway thank you.

2WD*|Lorden
09-30-2018, 05:34 PM
Yes, if it ever happens again please take a screenshot so we've got some evidence if he tries to apply for an unban. The management tools for PS are...very incomplete so we can't rely on server logs.