PDA

View Full Version : Post Scriptum Campaign

2WD|Quicksilver
07-19-2018, 06:24 PM
Hey Guys,

Stubbfan mentioned you were looking at running a campaign for Post Scriptum and I wanted to let you know that we have 10+ Post Scriptum players in CMP Gaming (many of us left Forgotten Honor to set up a fresh community), and a few more that are going to purchase the game on release or need to upgrade their PC's before purchasing.

We were ourselves looking at running a Post Scriptum campaign, but would love to sign up for yours instead.

We are still running FH2 campaigns and we've seen many of the old F|H vets join us again, as well as seeing our numbers increase with new players too. We're coming up on 850 registered members and I'm sure that once you were at the stage to announce a campaign we could look to increase the number of PS players within CMP who would join your campaign.

So if you'll allow us to join your campaign, we'd be happy to add our numbers to yours.

Regards,
Quicksilver.

[WaW]ValHallas
07-19-2018, 07:34 PM
We are very well on our way to opening sign ups, most of the behind the scenes stuff is almost done.
It's a good bet that we'll be ready before the game launches officially the first week of august.

2WD|Quicksilver
07-19-2018, 10:10 PM
That's excellent news ValHallas and really looking forward to a Post Scriptum campaign.

Once you are opening signups, we'll copy the announcement into our forums and Discord channel to push our PS players to come and sign up for the campaign.

[WaW]CA|Melvin
07-20-2018, 07:07 PM
Thanks Quicksilver. Signups are open to all. We will be advertising around, so thanks for your help at CMP. We know we would get great game play from your members; many being from F|H and WaW.

2WD//|Dom
07-23-2018, 10:06 PM
Excuse my bluntness, but when do you reckon will this campaign happen, or at least start of signups period, or just joint matches at times if possible? I know I sound impatient, but I had quite a few matches recently where there is a total lack of any sort of teamplay, SL not talking at all, just doing his thing, squad members not caring, etc., which severely diminishes the appeal of PS itself. This game can be one of the best gaming experiences ever, or utterly frustrating on the other end, but you know that already. Hopefully, we get some action sooner rather than later and I see you on the battlefield. Godspeed. :icon_salute:

1AB|MGen BashFash
07-23-2018, 10:21 PM
Excuse my bluntness, but when do you reckon will this campaign happen, or at least start of signups period, or just joint matches at times if possible? I know I sound impatient, but I had quite a few matches recently where there is a total lack of any sort of teamplay, SL not talking at all, just doing his thing, squad members not caring, etc., which severely diminishes the appeal of PS itself. This game can be one of the best gaming experiences ever, or utterly frustrating on the other end, but you know that already. Hopefully, we get some action sooner rather than later and I see you on the battlefield. Godspeed. :icon_salute:

Tournament admins are finalizing stuff, and I am busy generating hacks good battle plans for the allied side. ValH is doing the same for axis, and both sides have filled a command staff to some degree or another. I'd reckon general signups will be before or around that august 9th release date the PS devs have planned.

2WD//|Dom
07-23-2018, 11:55 PM
Tournament admins are finalizing stuff, and I am busy generating hacks good battle plans for the allied side. ValH is doing the same for axis, and both sides have filled a command staff to some degree or another. I'd reckon general signups will be before or around that august 9th release date the PS devs have planned.

Wow, thanks for quick answer, and I'm very glad to hear that. Thanks again and see you all soon then.