PDA

View Full Version : Comrades old and as yet unmet

92P|Pv |KFG|Quervo
08-13-2013, 05:54 PM
I wound my way through this thread carefully.
I was trying to place names of OPs to my memory and some connections were fuzzier than others; some non existent at all.

I mean no offense if I did not reply to your first post and ask that you accept that is true.
I didn't feel the need to reply, or that it would be right to do so, to people I have no strong recollection of.

However, I do sense the need to note that WaW needs everyone of it's parts, past, present and future in order to survive.
I truly think it is worthy of the chance to do so as long as the parts, the community, truly will WaW to exist.

With that in mind, please do keep WaW in your hearts, minds and soul so that it may never die.

0utlaw
08-13-2013, 06:02 PM
BDgcc5Sif3k

3B|Ct KSolo
08-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Yes sir, Q-man. I'm still here. Whichever game we end up playing, the community is still a good one.

Distant
08-23-2013, 01:52 AM
Quervo, You and your thread reviving and me remembering my late teens is depressing.... I can't believe the last camp I played sincerely in was 4+ almost 5 years ago.

Guess joining the military has made me into a lurker.

RN_Max
08-27-2013, 12:54 AM
The military can have a tendency to make you lurk. Now I'm finally retired from uniform I can't seem to break the habit.

92P|Pv |KFG|Quervo
08-27-2013, 03:29 AM
If you lurk long enough you start noticing everything in the finest detail. Or you're just really so wasted that you don't even know you're not asleep.

BrittonPatrick
09-05-2013, 05:01 AM
you are right and i am all agree on a point you have raised towards whatever game we have played we are still good friend.. and why not as we are represent the same community that is mush like a family ..