PDA

View Full Version : The decoy you were really after.

74C|W2 TassieDevil
06-25-2013, 04:57 AM
En-route to our first mission to Sector-B, ValHalla and myself are told that there are hopes we'd provide a suitable distraction for the veteran troops that know the covert mission well.

I suggested it sounded like they needed a pair of Ruprechts, running up and down the runway at the target installation, yelling "Oklahoma! Oklahoma!". Disappointingly, no-one seemed to know what that meant.

So here it is. For your enjoyment... the aforementioned segment from "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels".

Martin and Caine play a couple of competing high-class swindlers luring wealthy women into their web of deceit for profit. A bet sees them team up, with Martin in the greatest comedic apprenticeship in modern cinema history. You'll see the small portion of Ruprecht's behaviour that I was referring to that would make a perfectly suitable distraction.

eF8QAeQm3ZM

And for an added bonus.. these scenes end with the horn Cave wants fitted to the Iroquois helicopters (aka "Hueys").

Suffice it to say, I had no intention of playing the role you bastards would have us play... :p

TassieDevil