PDA

View Full Version : Banned

66S|Pv Pezao
07-26-2011, 08:09 AM
first good night
I would love to talk about the server.
I'm coming back to play FH after a year, and enter the server (waw) and after 3 rounds i'm killed by the player theblackdevil (I was fixing my tank) by TK.
then i try to warn the admin online. but it gave no reason for what I said it do not speak English very well.
waw since the campaign game number four, and I know several people who play old FH.
If this is the maturity that we have today in FH I'd rather not play again and I want to not send anyone in Brazil (especially the 30 frequent players who are always helping the forgotenn hope team).
We have a site (www.batalhapelomundo.com.br) that makes organized battles in FH and other mods from BF2;
But if the maturity of the admin (agentx) is that I prefer to play with my friends on another server.
unfortunately it's been a while since FH game and people can not recognize me, but I want to ban the player blackdevil and an apology from the admin.
i play for a long time and do not believe that the server waw (the most famous in the world) has been taken by this kind of attitude.
this was a xenophobic attitudes first. and then they heard me.

greetings

Pezao..RS (old school)

94P|Pf peppervieze
07-26-2011, 09:13 AM
Are you saying you are banned or someone else? Its not quite obvious from your story.

[Deserted] AgentX
07-26-2011, 12:12 PM
Listen, here. I've got Hardice as a witness as he's the one who banned you, because for some reason I couldn't do so. You decided it was a good idea to TK a bunch of people while on our server, and not by accident either. I confronted you, told you to stop, you did not listen and continued. I tried to do a kick, just so you could come back on and maybe play correctly, and found I couldn't for some reason kick you. When you saw this, you made comments about me getting your name right, and how you know Justice and so on and so forth. You got uppity with an admin, if somebody wishes to unban you, and you can finally play nice with others, we'll gladly let you back in and put this behind us.

66S|Pv Pezao
07-26-2011, 03:51 PM
Hello,
yes, I tk also the guy who initially stole the panther, as he walked off the map and I call the admin and no one spoke to me, I tried to kill him with mines and Gebale ladung, except that in this situation by giving just one other person in tk (not intended) im sorry about that.

So if you want to pull the log server will see that I was first on the panther and helping to turn the first flag, when I returned for repair, he gave me tk with a Panzer 4.

I apologize if I did not notice what you were talking about the HUD, but yesterday was the first year after q was playing and was trying to help the team and I was really sad for what happened I came to do so in writing.

I want you to please remove my ban, and want the ban but this guy who was laughing with her friend when I joined the squad asking him why he had done TK.

Avrojet
07-26-2011, 04:18 PM
First off, welcome back.

Thank you all for explaining the situation.

Please don't TK on purpose in future. Even if someone stole your vehicle. Inform an admin about it instead.
Your ban has been removed. Consider it a temporary ban for teamkilling.

I don't know who the guy is who was laughing with his friend. Do you have a name?

66S|Pv Pezao
07-26-2011, 04:28 PM
Hi Avro,

Yes, his name is thebl@ckdevil...

sorry for my attitude, but there is no option to punish the person when intentional, and reacting just wrong.