PDA

View Full Version : Reserved Admin Slots

BigBlueCheese
03-06-2007, 03:54 AM
Since Khar is a workaholic and loves to punish himself instead of sending me a PM, I'll post this here ;)

I've been using a dedicated server off my computer a few times for BF1942 (using BFSM) and what I'd really like to do is use those admin slots so that I can type the !text in game and get a response from the server.

I've tried figuring this out myself, but I can't get it to work. Anybody want to give me the short rundown on how to do this so I don't have to ALT+TAB?

74M|Pv.Kommisar
03-06-2007, 03:57 AM
You realize that RSM comes with a nice, well documented instructional text file when you download it don't you? That's where I learned how to set it up and it can probably do a better job than me trying to remember it.

BigBlueCheese
03-06-2007, 04:05 AM
No I didn't realize it. I was looking for it, but I seemed to have misplaced it when I moved the exe to my BF1942 directory :oops:

That should solve it... thanks :D

EDIT - yes, that completely solves the problem. Thanks for the help.

lock if you want:locked:

ADRIFTER
03-06-2007, 06:36 AM
anyway this could be set up for pub admins?......seeing as we can not do it ourselves because we dont see the users tab.

Trexer
03-06-2007, 07:04 AM
Catch me on TS one day when you are on the Pubbie and I will set your CD-Key hash to yourr RSM account.