PDA

View Full Version : WaW TS hates me :/

GjT hOMEr_jAy
02-25-2007, 06:14 PM
i have a HUGE problem with the waw main ts....when i try to connect to it with a registered account (and even use the right nickname, pw and such) it always says " Bad Login (name and/or password wrong)". even if i use a registered account. But when i connect as anonymous and register then, i can join axis channels...but when i leave the server and reconnect it gives me the same error again....
i tried several stuff to sovle that problem including reinstalling ts and re-registering but it still doesnīt work.....
i really donīt know what to do and also it really sucks because ts is vital in practice and battle...if someone knows what to do i would be very thankfull

:/

BsP Firelord
02-26-2007, 11:29 AM
Make sure you put in the correct password when you log in as registered. The password you choose when registering with the server is also the password that you have to type in under "User Password" when logging in as a registered user. Do not confuse that with the "waw4life" one. Because thats what happend to me once ;)

74M|Pv.Kommisar
02-26-2007, 12:50 PM
How old was this registered account? Some of them may have been lost in the latest spat of "technical" issues.

GjT hOMEr_jAy
02-26-2007, 01:36 PM
i registered yesterday for the last time (note: i have registered several times because it havenīt worked)
also i typed the registration pw, and not the "waw4life" password in the box :/

74M|Pv.Kommisar
02-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Huh? Let me think on this and figure out what is going wrong here. As far as I know, you are the only one having this issue though.

GjT hOMEr_jAy
02-26-2007, 02:05 PM
yeah, i asked some people and they all donīt have that problem...very weird...

2WD/|Glent
02-26-2007, 04:10 PM
=|Kommisar;211920']Huh? Let me think on this and figure out what is going wrong here. As far as I know, you are the only one having this issue though.

I've had this issue before, then square and some other admin (not sure which one) took me down to a section and I registered again. Then I had no more problems

GjT hOMEr_jAy
02-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Smith, what exactly did you do? maybe this will help....
oh and Kommisar, could you as ts admin pls remove my older registrations? (they always have to do somehting with my nickname...)

GjT hOMEr_jAy
02-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Kommisar, you found a solution?

2WD/|Glent
02-28-2007, 07:48 AM
No, I used to register but was unable to log in with thoose accounts even with the right password (or so I thought) so I came as unregistered and Square dragged me down to his gay bar and I registered again, only this time I made the password small, and easy to remember. Try a password with 3-6 letters.

Edit: Because my TS used to enter the wrong password automatically.

GjT hOMEr_jAy
02-28-2007, 01:27 PM
ok thank you, iīll try this ;)
lets hope that it works before the battle on saturday...

GjT hOMEr_jAy
03-02-2007, 05:41 PM
ok, i tried it again and with a little help from karida i finaly made it work...i mistaked the "nickname" field with the "login name" field...shame on me :slave:

damn.......this is....emberassing :/

2WD/|Glent
03-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Lol, Happy to hear you got it fixed! :D

Overdriven
03-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Lol it's always something so incredibly simple and right under your nose with ts.Don't worry everyones done something like it at some point.