PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Issues?

KaK// LemonV2
02-16-2007, 11:58 PM
This is a weird problem. Wrong game, I know, but Im afraid it might happen to my other games. While I'm playing BF2, I will often be playing with my keyboard being fine, but then it does something weird. All of the keys get jumbled up, and say when i press Q, it types A and when i press g it types ,. Its a really weird problem and I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it?

BigBlueCheese
02-17-2007, 01:43 AM
///|L3M0NZ;207789']This is a weird problem. Wrong game, I know, but Im afraid it might happen to my other games. While I'm playing BF2, I will often be playing with my keyboard being fine, but then it does something weird. All of the keys get jumbled up, and say when i press Q, it types A and when i press g it types ,. Its a really weird problem and I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it?

Is the keyboard wireless?

KaK// LemonV2
02-19-2007, 04:23 PM
I had a wireless keyboard that a used for a while and then it stopped working. My wireless keyboard and mouse go into the same remote-thingy though, and I left my wireless mouse. However, I now use a cord keyboard.

BigBlueCheese
02-19-2007, 07:15 PM
First I'd just suggest a good cleaning. Some keyboards (notably basic dell keyboards) come apart into four pieces that can all be cleaned separately. Just remove all the screws in the back and then clean off the pieces. As long as it's unplugged, you shouldn't damage it with anything wet, so you are free to clean it with just about anything.

If it were wireless I'd replace the battery ;)

KaK// LemonV2
02-20-2007, 12:07 AM
Funny thing is that this ONLY happens when im playing bf2 and never anything else.

BigBlueCheese
02-20-2007, 06:45 AM
///|L3M0NZ;209191']Funny thing is that this ONLY happens when im playing bf2 and never anything else.

In that case I've got nothing for you. Unless there's some weird software for the keyboard... then uninstall that. Otherwise you're stuck because reinstalling BF2 might not fix it.

KaK// LemonV2
02-20-2007, 01:47 PM
:P I'll survive. It probably wont spread to any other games anyway, just really annoying sometimes. XD It seems to follow the same keys every time so maybe I'll memorize where all the letters go. By that time i will have officially lost my life.