PDA

View Full Version : Banned from the waw server...

[46Z]H|Sze.Macke
01-27-2007, 05:23 PM
There haven't been any problems with joining our server before, but today I can't come in. Just a few seconds after I've wrote the password, clicked "ok" and waits for the loading, there is an sign coming up with the following text: Banned from server. What should I do?

[WaW]TA|Stubbfan
01-27-2007, 05:48 PM
Hum.. are you sure it's not just a 1 minute ban from punkbuster.. try again!

[46Z]H|Sze.Macke
01-27-2007, 06:18 PM
Hmm, it still doesn't works! Last try was about 20.13 (GMT+1)

bUm
01-27-2007, 06:53 PM
Saw him trying a couple of times so far, definitely probably a 24 hour or more since it's three hours in and I saw him being disconnected over an hour apart.

Guess it's the Admins to say why. Perhaps not following rules on the pub server out of battles? If you're banned from pub server behavior outside the battle, I'm pretty sure they won't unban you for battle since it's your fault :D.

[46Z]H|Sze.Macke
01-27-2007, 06:58 PM
D|Sze.bUm;200972']Saw him trying a couple of times so far, definitely probably a 24 hour or more since it's three hours in and I saw him being disconnected over an hour apart.

Guess it's the Admins to say why. Perhaps not following rules on the pub server out of battles? If you're banned from pub server behavior during the battle, I'm pretty sure they won't unban you for battle since it's your fault :D.

Well, I haven't even been in battle before, only on a training but I behaved good there. And infact, I'm not even on the ban list.

bUm
01-27-2007, 07:02 PM
H|Sze.Macke;200973']Well, I haven't even been in battle before, only on a training but I behaved good there. And infact, I'm not even on the ban list.

Meant outside the battle, and it should let you in if you're not banned :wha:.

[46Z]H|Sze.Macke
01-27-2007, 08:01 PM
D|Sze.bUm;200974']Meant outside the battle, and it should let you in if you're not banned :wha:.

I asked about my issue in the general staff chanel on TS, and according to them, I am not on the ban list. And as I said before, I've behaved well the few times I've been playing on our server. I do acctually have no idea about why I can't join.http://bfewaw.com/images/icons/icon9.gif

York
01-27-2007, 10:38 PM
Make sure you have Punkbuster updated.

Trexer
01-28-2007, 05:26 AM
Was able to find your CD-Key hash.

You were perma banned on Friday for TKing. I will talk to the admin who did the banning but if you could explain why you were TKing that would be helpful to consider your case.

You were playing using the name "M.M."

[46Z]H|Sze.Macke
01-28-2007, 01:24 PM
Trexer;201122']Was able to find your CD-Key hash.

You were perma banned on Friday for TKing. I will talk to the admin who did the banning but if you could explain why you were TKing that would be helpful to consider your case.

You were playing using the name "M.M."

At friday I had a cousin on a visit at my place. I had to go away just for a while so I told him that he could play BF, and started it up for him. When I came back, he wasen't playing anymore because he said that it was boring. And yesterday evening, I couldn't come in, so he must probably had done something while playing. I'm sorry if he caused you trouble.

foxbox
01-28-2007, 02:52 PM
lol i use that one alot >.<

Gurrasilver
01-31-2007, 10:08 PM
G|Kpr.Foxbox;201224']lol i use that one alot >.<

Dude just accept the bloody excuse and stop whining. :slave:

[SEB]Kharabakh
01-31-2007, 10:10 PM
There's no more need for this thread. Macke's ban has been lifted for now and everything is fine.

Khar