PDA

View Full Version : Need some help..

G2thehizzle
01-24-2007, 09:08 PM
I was here before as a 44M in echo squad with Sgt. Deserter and Bigboom247. I had PC problems and had to reformat losing my BF1942 key until I got the game again and I wanted to get back into a squad with these guys. I enjoyed playing along side them and I don't know if I am aloud to choose to be in with them but I just wanted to check and see if I could..

Trexer
01-24-2007, 09:33 PM
Looks like you have taken the right step in requesting to be in the same company as these guys.

G2thehizzle
01-24-2007, 09:44 PM
Yeah it was always fun whether it be match play or messing around but I just decided to start from scratch and signed up in the Polish division and hopefully I get into the 2nd highlanders. Feel free to close this if you want.

BigBlueCheese
01-24-2007, 11:38 PM
Yeah it was always fun whether it be match play or messing around but I just decided to start from scratch and signed up in the Polish division and hopefully I get into the 2nd highlanders. Feel free to close this if you want.

You're in. I couldn't refuse a request like that. Also the highlanders are the lowest on numbers ;)