PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Problem

KaK// LemonV2
11-18-2006, 05:02 PM
Today, when I tried to enter the game, it told me to enter the password, and I did. (Yes, I know what it is. I wont say it here but to clear up any suspicions that people might have that I got it wrong is that I know it starts with a d and ends with an r.) After entering it, I pressed enter or ok or whatever that button said. It gave me a message saying "Failed to connect to server," and brought me back to the server list. Does anyone know what the problem is?

GjT Sky Captain
11-18-2006, 05:06 PM
Most likely it's full at the moment. You can ask someone in channel to see if it's full or not before hopping in to make sure.

Distant
11-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Whoever set up the server F'd it up and set it to 60 (4) w/ 4 reserved slots instead of what it should be is 64/64 (4)

BigBlueCheese
11-18-2006, 05:11 PM
|L3M0NZ;172250']Today, when I tried to enter the game, it told me to enter the password, and I did. (Yes, I know what it is. I wont say it here but to clear up any suspicions that people might have that I got it wrong is that I know it starts with a d and ends with an r.) After entering it, I pressed enter or ok or whatever that button said. It gave me a message saying "Failed to connect to server," and brought me back to the server list. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Make ABSOLUTELY sure that you are on TS and are waiting in the waiting room to join the server. Your COs should manage when you can enter battle and when you cannot, so make sure that you only join when you recieve the word from them.

KaK// LemonV2
11-18-2006, 05:33 PM
Yes, i recall roscoe saying something like, "Guys I'm going," and then said that "Lemons" could go in, so I did, and I got that error message.
I could even insert an xfire conversation of him saying I can come in -_-

KaK// LemonV2
11-18-2006, 05:41 PM
and also, doesnt the error message TELL you its full when it is, indeed, full?

Trexer
11-18-2006, 05:44 PM
|L3M0NZ;172267']and also, doesnt the error message TELL you its full when it is, indeed, full?

No as it does not take into account reserve slots.

Problem was with the server setup issue is now fixed.

KaK// LemonV2
11-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Oh i see. I'll just wait then i guess for the next chance to get in.
Jee, I wasted two chances lol >_<